Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Incorrect Ranked Rewards for Alliance Events

I am the leader of [SG] Singapore alliance and I am writing this on behalf of my alliance members. We are ranked 3 and 5 in the last two events but we are receiving rewards meant for the 16 to 25 percentile. Please kind look into this and provide us with the right rewards. We have a lot of players who support this game proactively. Please provide us with assurance that our concerns will be addressed. Look forward to your favourable reply.

Comments

• Options
    Not many alliances scored enough points to get the rank rewards this event, so that makes it harder to get the higher rank rewards. If 100 alliances qualified, you would get better rewards than if 10 alliances qualified. I'm not sure exactly how many qualified this event, but it's probably around 10, which placing #3 would put you around the 16-25 percentile.
  • Options
    Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    edited March 2017
    Incarnate wrote: »
    I am the leader of [SG] Singapore alliance and I am writing this on behalf of my alliance members. We are ranked 3 and 5 in the last two events but we are receiving rewards meant for the 16 to 25 percentile. Please kind look into this and provide us with the right rewards. We have a lot of players who support this game proactively. Please provide us with assurance that our concerns will be addressed. Look forward to your favourable reply.
    Dizziness wrote: »
    Not many alliances scored enough points to get the rank rewards this event, so that makes it harder to get the higher rank rewards. If 100 alliances qualified, you would get better rewards than if 10 alliances qualified. I'm not sure exactly how many qualified this event, but it's probably around 10, which placing #3 would put you around the 16-25 percentile.

Just to add on to what Dizzi said, 1st and 2nd places do count towards the percentages. So if 10 alliances qualify for ranked rewards, 1st place alliance would take up 10%, and 2nd place would take up 11-20%. Just an example though. In your case, that means probably 10 or 11 alliances reached the minimum score to qualify for rank rewards.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    First event had about 15 allies rank this event had 7-8 so yes this is the victim of the low player base like arena rewards have been plagued with
  • Options
    What these guys say is true! While we're still in Beta and haven't hit Global Launch yet, there are is a much smaller Player Base. As this grows, more and more alliances will start hitting rank rewards and increase the pool. For now, you might notice some fluctuating numbers.