Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do we want more 2 star and 1 star bots released in the game?

NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Do we want more 2 star and 1 star bots released in the game? 19 votes

Yes, please! Bring it on! I love forging and duplicates make my heart tired.
36%
XxKuiRdAlfaxXStriker80PeyoteTrailfireNutjobSmirkyDrewSpartan_Silv 7 votes
No, thank you. Keep the list small. I love getting duplicates and focus on a few main bots.
10%
Promethium1Slibby8803 2 votes
Leaning towards a 'yes'. Maybe just release a few new ones now and then. Compromise?
5%
Nhei0 1 vote
2 stars only, please. No new 1 star bots, but every bot should have a 2 star version!
47%
ManthroTsunamiKrugaJoker69Gunz0komodo10BlackedoutgamerNOCVOptimalOptimus_MV1 9 votes

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    2 stars only, please. No new 1 star bots, but every bot should have a 2 star version!
    We actually need 2* versions of bots in order to unlock lvl 100 on the 3* versions, so unfortunately they are required.. however... No one gives a poo about 1* bots, nor should they
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    1 stars are needed to get the full forge level for a 2 star.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

The question is, why would you ever want to max forge a 2*?
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Manthro wrote: »
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

The question is, why would you ever want to max forge a 2*?

Well, I can think of a couple of reasons. Firstly, 2 stars are the most powerful participants in 2 star arenas, so a higher forge level gives your bots an edge, especially when the AI gets tricky.

Another reason is that forge xp is carried forward, so when you finally forge that 2 star into a 3 star, the xp isn't wasted.

To me, that's a win-win situation.

Finally, for events such as level and rank up, it's good to recycle bots, so that you can pull a fresh one from a crystal and level it up all over again.

Are you a convert, now?