Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Problem with Purchases

I've got the LG Stylo 2 phone, Android 7.0, and while I have experienced bugs in gameplay, this one is different. For the past few days, I've tried to purchase the 925 Energon for $1.99. Each time I've tried to do it, I get a message saying "Transaction incomplete You must be signed into a Google Account on your device to purchase items." The problem is, I'm always signed in to my google account when I'm using my phone. I've tried to make other purchases, like the OP MV1 bundle, but get the same message for that. I've been logged in on my Kabam account, Google Play and my regular Google account but still get this message.

In the event this cannot be resolved before this deal expires in 2 days, is it possible to somehow still get it? Trust me, I've been trying everything I can to figure out how to get it, but nothing has worked yet. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to add that I've tried logging out and logging back in, but now when I do this for my gmail account (logging in via Kabam account still results in the above message when I attempt purchases), I get a message that my game is linked to another account. Is there a way to check and see what account(s) my game is currently linked to? I have two gmail accounts, but I have tried both and neither will allow purchases while giving the above message and both say my game is linked to another account.

I'm really getting frazzled with this and would appreciate any assistance! Hopefully, in time to purchase that daily energon promotion before it expires.
  • Options
    @Halloweendm I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble. Unfortunately, this isn’t an issue that we can assist with in the forums. Our Support team should be able to review your account and assist further.

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear-shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.
This discussion has been closed.