Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Come on kabam

Starting off at half health in am because of the bugs is not fair can't even help my alliance because everytime I go to attack with a healthy bot game crashes come back and I got half health don't know how that is fair on no standards I use high speed wifi so signal is not the issue don't have crashing problems like this on any other games

Comments

• Options
    GlockGlock Posts: 13
    quq88zc3eckh.png
    0yuob7vn6898.png
    fswonwx337sd.png

These are the images
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, this a terrible issue that needs a fix right away.
  • Options
    Ealier when it was 10 percent I didn't like it but wasn't complaining but this is not right half health?shouldn't have to go by a Samsung s8 to play this game.
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    edited June 2017
    Glock wrote: »
    quq88zc3eckh.png
    0yuob7vn6898.png
    fswonwx337sd.png

These are the images

G-Lock Thanks for showing your Alliance Mission... Heheh
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    It's a smokescreen... or is it? It is.

Maybe.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Ealier when it was 10 percent I didn't like it but wasn't complaining but this is not right half health?shouldn't have to go by a Samsung s8 to play this game.
    The game runs allot smoother on iOS, the graphics are way cleaner, I'm not saying there's no crashes, I have yet to experience a crash in AM, raids are a different beast, one of my allaiance members actually force closes the app right before he steps on a node to prevent those crashes that can hurt. So you don't need to go and buy a new S8, go buy an old iPhone 5s or 6 lol
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    The game runs allot smoother on iOS, the graphics are way cleaner, I'm not saying there's no crashes, I have yet to experience a crash in AM, raids are a different beast, one of my allaiance members actually force closes the app right before he steps on a node to prevent those crashes that can hurt. So you don't need to go and buy a new S8, go buy an old iPhone 5s or 6 lol

Or buy a IPhone 8 when it release. :D
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    MaxBebop wrote: »

I have an iPhone6. Game overheats after a few minutes, drains battery in an hour or so, constantly crashes everywhere both in game and out of game. It happens after 5-15 minutes and can happen anywhere, party screen, ore select, battle load, my guess is it's some kind of memory leak. Only way to avoid is to constantly force close and restart the app.

It's going to be hard to build a player base if they don't fix these basic things. I'm sure people with less patience have already quit.

Months to fix and still buggy.
  • Options
    STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Spot on Terminal, i gave up my Leadership role as i cba with it anymore, i play if and when i fancy being frustrated.. if the Mrs ain't about to do the frustrating ;)
  • Options
    This is good info to know for future reference. Hopefully kabam will have this fixed before then.
  • Options
    IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    I have bugs in my samsung galaxy s8+.Kabam please fix the issue in android devices and run it smoothly.
  • Options
    Wow so it even has problems on s8. Come on kabam appreciate you all trying but now it freeze during play in am which this is the first time that has ever happened in am since I've been playing so that let's me know it's your codes great game but stuff like this takes away from all around play
  • Options
    I experience crashes all the time on my ipad air so I started playing on my Samsung S8+. Not as many crashes but it will completely freeze up for 30 seconds before resuming normal game play. Its both platforms but for me l, more on ios. Multiple times before AM battle, load screen starts then game crashes