Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Crashes

Should we be expecting something in return for the massive amount of health lost from game crashes. Like heals and revives for AM. I'm fine with graphics scale being turned down so we could have better performance. Can't say the same for everyone else though.

Comments

• Options
    RuffRuff Posts: 12
    It's constantly happening to members of my alliance. He goes to battle and it freezes on the loading screen. He waits and waits but nothing happens. Finally gives up and reboots the game bam 50% health.
  • Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    it's happening to me as well on a brand new 10.5" iPad Pro, I don't think it's a graphics issue.
  • Options
    Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    Same thing on my iPhone 6. Yesterday I've lost 1/3 of my team on AM just because of crashes.
  • Options
    ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Yea that is really a slap in the face of players :(
  • Options
    Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike
    Any feedback?
  • Options
    Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    I would love feedback
  • Options
    This is a great question, especially given how generous Kabam was in MCOC when there were similar, serious issues.
  • Options
    DudetechDudetech Posts: 2
    Since this latest update, the game crashes quite frequently...I can't even fight 5 matches in a solo mission without it crashing...what is up Kabam? I can (almost) tolerate the solo mission crashes, but in AMs, raids and arenas, are unacceptable...especially since you end up losing some of your health when you log back on, which can cause a lost in win streak, lose a raid or not able to fully complete an AM. Please try to fix this glitch...it just seems to get worst with every update!
  • Options
    Yeah me too i was play special missions and then when i pause it and then i try to join the battle it freezes. Then i try to reboot it and then boom i lost 700 health when the battle never even started. Im so confused