Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alpha Strike - What's the point? and no notifications

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Firstly, notifications are still broken. Many probably don't even know that it exists at the moment.

Secondly, it's only open for 1 hour, costs 45 energy and gives you 100 alpha. You guys have got to be seriously kidding.

Please try to explain/justify this reward and explain the purpose of it. What player is this aimed at?

We can get 1200 alpha from raids daily, so shouldn't this super rare, energy expensive 1hr daily be better? Like 1000-2000 alpha or something?

It's like there's two different people working on the game choosing rewards, one guy did raids and no one bothered to update the rest of the game. Whoever is deciding rewards is seriously out of touch with reality.

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it always lands at the same time once every 2 days. Check out with your friends or heck post a thread here on which timezone you are and someone will tell u what time it opens up.

If you still dont see it during that time just quit and reopen the game.. it will then be there under "special missions". I don't mind the free 100 alpha as sometimes I have nothing urgent to upgrade with Ores so I'd rather burn my energy for it.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited June 2017
    I know the time doesn't change. It's also the same time as the first time they did it. That isn't my point though.

The point is last time notifcations didn't work and they said they'd look into it but it's still not fixed.

It's supposed to be something special, once every 2 days and only available for 1 hour. Why have so many restrictions when it's only 100 alpha. The reward is way less than the 1200 we can get daily any time we want.

It's illogical. I don't really see how it's defendable. It's an old event from before they updated raids and it hasn't been updated to match the new current state of the game.

You can't just change 2.0 raid rewards and keep everything else as 1.0 reward thinking. Everything needs to be brought in line. It's not balanced and makes no sense.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I like it, as apparently I suck at raids. Officially done with them until a rework makes them something other than a 24 hr headache that I don't need to progress in arena and events
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    This is actually a bug since those missions were only supposed to be available for 2 weeks.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    No point anymore since you can get 1.200 shards a day from raids. I simply ignore them now, even though my alliance is always posting when they run. (notifications still don't work for that event)
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Yeah. Flat out ignore them anymore. Lowbie alliances and people struggling in raids are only ones benefiting from it anymore