Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About forging it should be improve(a suggestion)

Hi guys.its really sad to forge any strong 3* bot to just improvise character status.if we are forging it should be have to more work rather then increasing status only.
It would be interesting and good to see that forging bot will give some of his ability to whom we are forging for.then it will just become more then raising status and lossing bots.just like jetfire gives his part to optimus in transformer 2 movie and gain some new power rather then him original.same here forging bot will should give some new ability which make more interesting and powerful.
I hope that could be a good solution for forging and kabam should look at it

Comments

• BeniaminBeniamin Posts: 28
    Like you said, it should give us more benefits. That's for sure. Instead of wasting our bots and making confusions to rating system, they should give us some kind of forging materials to collect like sharkticons or materials cards. And forge only duplicates.

2 months ago I forged all my maxed out 2* bots. I quited the game for a month, because it was big mistake to forge them. Now I can play only 4* arena and it's hard to achieve something valuable. I pay 400 gold to enter and after 3 fights I can buy arena crystal which contains usually 1k/2k. It's not worth it.

Now forging system is not good deal. Better to wait for good system. Other wise not only me will leave the game after making mistake like mine.

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Yeah forging is the one of the system which really need improvement
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You guys keep missing point of forging it's an endgame goal it's suppose to be long term project, and your only going to forge your 3* to your 4* once you no longer have a use for it ect,

• DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    forging your 3* into a 4* would be a very dumb move.
  • BeniaminBeniamin Posts: 28
    When you have tons of 4* bots that you don't need 3* for arena. Maybe in 2 years. Veeeery long term project.
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    You guys keep missing point of forging it's an endgame goal it's suppose to be long term project, and your only going to forge your 3* to your 4* once you no longer have a use for it ect,

It could be bro but still its long time journey after which we need not these 3* bot.
    DzSloots wrote: »
    forging your 3* into a 4* would be a very dumb move.

Yeah that's why it should be improved.it should be given more ability just rather then increasing status.
    Actually they are robot so when forging they definitely get some new ability rather then just increasing status.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Mustangjon wrote: »

It could be bro but still its long time journey after which we need not these 3* bot.

There are players already forging their 3* bots I've forged a 100 forge 3* motor into my r3 4* motor. I have no need for a weaker version. My only real beef with forging is the costs to rank everything to turn around and forge it is astronomical, once again long term goals.

Then I do think it would be nice option as people stated to forge away duplicates, I mean the sig levels do increase forge so the dupe helps either way. Just having a pop up say do you want this to forge ect, but I'm guessing a non leveled non duped bot straight to forge would give very very little forge xp

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I think a pop-up on duplicates with a "forge/awaken" option would solve the main issue with forging. If I have a Sig 40 2* Barricade and a Sig 10 3* version with zero forge level, I want to start pumping dupes into the 3* but I don't want to lose my 2* for the arena. Asking me whether I want to forge him from the space bridge screen would solve the dilemma