Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Horrible graphics

My graphics lack horribly compared to the trailers and videos of the game that I've seen why does things happen and when you update it can you please fix this
Tagged:

Comments

• MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    You insect, Kabam is looking into adding a feature to where players will be accustomed to changing the game's graphics to their preferences (in the future that is).

Humans...
  • My graphics lack horribly compared to the trailers and videos of the game that I've seen why does things happen and when you update it can you please fix this

One issue could be the device you're using. I personally have an iphone and my fiance has a mid range android. Her android shows everything with minimal effects and lighting but still plays smooth. My iphone (7+) matches all of the promo content with maximum lighting and effects.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    My graphics lack horribly compared to the trailers and videos of the game that I've seen why does things happen and when you update it can you please fix this

One issue could be the device you're using. I personally have an iphone and my fiance has a mid range android. Her android shows everything with minimal effects and lighting but still plays smooth. My iphone (7+) matches all of the promo content with maximum lighting and effects.

You forgot to mention your iPhone goes nuclear meltdown as tradeoff for the good graphics

• Mustangjon wrote: »

You forgot to mention your iPhone goes nuclear meltdown as tradeoff for the good graphics

Except for the part where I didn't forget to mention anything. I play for around an hour at a time about 3 times a day and have no issues at all. Temp is normal for ANY games being played, battery life isn't impacted any more than expected for a game with this kind of output and I have no performance issues long or short term.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2017
    Hmm your one the only I've heard of, my 6s plus and 7 plus both come to staggering slideshow if I run 3 raids consecutive or full run of arena teams. pretty much every iPhone user in my ally family has similar issues
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Hmm your one the only I've heard of, my 6s plus and 7 plus both come to staggering slideshow if I run 3 raids consecutive or full run of arena teams. pretty much every iPhone user in my ally family has similar issues

Never had the issue. My usual procedure is to clear all active apps before I run the game to maximize memory, collect resources from my base, check for updated rewards and crystals, play 3 raids, run through all of my mission energy then use my Alliance energy. I haven't had any slow down or significant overheating with this. My advice is to keep your device up to date and make sure there's nothing running in the background. Otherwise I've got no input past what's been said.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    yes we need a graphics option asap.. my iPhone 6 constantly crashes when it's heating up playing the game (usually after 20-30 minutes play = 1 crash or more)
    crashing is part of iPhone's method to prevent overheating within itself, as stated here:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201678

"If the interior temperature of the device exceeds the normal operating range, the device will protect its internal components by attempting to regulate its temperature. "
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    I have an iPhone 7+ so I was dealing with the same thing but after the optimizations in the newest update it actually seemed better. No lagging when the phone heats up or any of that. Also noticed it didn't heat up near as much as before.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    What i observe so far in my phone

Iphone 7+ = better graphics , smooth gameplay, heats ups , battery drains fast

Samsung S8+ = Mediocre graphics, smooth gameplay,battery dont drain much,doesnt heat up.