Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ore created from forging robots is not immediately available

Hi

I didn't read enough pages in to know if this has been reported or not, or whether this is an actual issue. I just thought it would help with the flow of the game..

When I forge a robot, let's say a 2 star ironhide into a 3 star ironhide, I would be provided with a token amount of ore in the demolition bot class (yellow). This ore is only available if I back out of the upgrade/forge/rank up many, to the screen where I select all my bots from. If I select ironhide again, then the ore is available to upgrade.

Is there any way to keep me from having to back out of the individual bot screen, and make the ore immediately available? I keep quite a few of my guys, so I know it's a minor inconvenience having to scroll again to find him, but sometimes I forget which one I am working on, get tap happy, distracted etc.

I play this on an iPad if that helps at all?

Thanks guys, great game by the way.. keep up the hard work :)

Comments

• Hey Antialias!

Thank you! We love to hear that our Players like the game. It's why we do it! Anyways, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are aware that there are sometimes some hiccups in between "getting" and item, and actually receiving it. We are working on this, but if there is ever an occasion where you get a reward, but it doesn't appear in your inventory, try restarting your device.

We know that this is even more time than what you mentioned, and is not the "be all end all" solution. We're working on getting this flow more fluid, and to reduce this hassle over time. It will just take a little while.