Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

4 Star MV1 missing from Freedom Crystal

5 pulls, no 4 star MV1 in the spin animation. Must not be available... Way to go
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Im sure we will be told they are in the crystals just visually you don't always see them, just like everyone that spent money on cinema crystals to later be told they weren't there it was the wording
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited July 2017
    Nobody here either. Not seen it, nor pulled it. And I'm sure there were significant amount of crystals bought ...
  • Options
    20 crystals. 2 3*s. No 4* MV1 in any animations. Seems to be a lot lower drop rate on these than past featured crystals. Should have been​ something we were told about in advance.
  • Options
    Until someone posts a screenshot of a 4* mv1 being pulled today before it can be fixed and said it was working as intended, I declare bs
  • Options
    I'm fairy sure it can be fixed in a matter of minutes, pushing a single line to a database somewhere and it'll just work. Would be nice if they own up to it and let us re-try.
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    animations of spinning crystals are only for visuals. it doesnt represent your chances or what is available for you to pull. Right when you click open or put the crystal in the area to spin, your bot is already determined. even if you skipped right over a 4*, it doesnt mean that you almost got it.

But yeah, we cannot prove any type of wrong doings unfortunately.
  • Options
    AevumAevum Posts: 1
    Even if the animation doesn't show all the time, the odds of 20 pulls all not showing him in the animation are remote
  • Options
    vucachon wrote: »
    animations of spinning crystals are only for visuals. it doesnt represent your chances or what is available for you to pull. Right when you click open or put the crystal in the area to spin, your bot is already determined. even if you skipped right over a 4*, it doesnt mean that you almost got it.

That is the official theory. The logical thing would be to pull the picture frames randomly from available bots. That means in theory it's possible for a specific bot not to be seen in an animation. However, nobody seeing the feature bot? Odds on that are practically zero.
  • Options
    veloceveloce Posts: 3
    Kabam did something wrong with this crystals.
    Everyone is not seeing any animation of 4* MV1 in there...this odds is zero. I hope Kabam will realize this situation asap and don't lie to us
  • Options
    vucachon wrote: »

why would anyone flag this comment? lol. loser, whoever you are
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    So you guys are saying I shouldn't waste money on these?
  • Options
    MAMIL wrote: »

it's all a gamble. some score. some don't.
  • Options
    NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    MAMIL wrote: »

No don't waste your money until this is fixed. They do one thing right and ruin 10 other things at the same time
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    2 crystals no 4* mv1 in the animation. Really want my 300 units back but I know support won't do anything and I'm not in the mood for a copy paste response
  • Options
    Bacon_33Bacon_33 Posts: 11
    Someone just pulled a 4* mv1. I think they just added him. I logged a ticket earlier. Not fair for the people that purchased before mv1 added or magically added
  • Options
    Bacon_33 wrote: »
    Someone just pulled a 4* mv1. I think they just added him. I logged a ticket earlier. Not fair for the people that purchased before mv1 added or magically added

Yeah we just all had incredibly bad rng that no one pulled him for 3 hours till complaints rolled in

• Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    So no one gets a whiff of him for 3 hours and complaints roll in and you guys decide to ninja fix the crystals. There had better be free crystals given out to the players who opened the broken crystals
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    To say I was happily aniticpating a Bumblebee Arena, this is rather disheartening to hear...
  • Options
    Hey Guys, sorry about the slow reply on this one. We didn't want to reply until we've gotten all of the details down pat.

It looks like there was actually an issue with the Freedom Crystal, and 4-Star Optimus Prime MV1 was not included in the pool of available bots. This was our bad, and we've since pushed a fix that put him in to the crystal.

For all of our Commanders that purchased the Freedom Crystal before 11:40 am PDT, we'll be sending you all of those Crystals again so you have a chance at the bot you were going for. It'll take us a few hours to gather this data, so you may not get the crystals until tomorrow, but we will aim to have them out as soon as possible.

We're really sorry about the confusion we may have caused with this and will definitely work to ensure that it does not happen again in the future.

Thanks for owning up, speaking of remember the mixmaster issue was same on release day, support told us they were coming up with solution to no longer message them, and they would get back to us.

Still waiting after they closed all our tickets
  • Options
    Hey Guys, sorry about the slow reply on this one. We didn't want to reply until we've gotten all of the details down pat.

It looks like there was actually an issue with the Freedom Crystal, and 4-Star Optimus Prime MV1 was not included in the pool of available bots. This was our bad, and we've since pushed a fix that put him in to the crystal.

For all of our Commanders that purchased the Freedom Crystal before 11:40 am PDT, we'll be sending you all of those Crystals again so you have a chance at the bot you were going for. It'll take us a few hours to gather this data, so you may not get the crystals until tomorrow, but we will aim to have them out as soon as possible.

We're really sorry about the confusion we may have caused with this and will definitely work to ensure that it does not happen again in the future.

Thanks. And this is probably pushing it, but what about some free 4* shards in the mail as well as an apology? Cost me a lot of frustration and time. Would appreciate a gesture.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Lol

Your getting double your crystals so whatever u got first round will be freebies

• Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Someone is gonna get fired.
  • Options
    Awesome. Very pleased that they owned up. While it wouldn't have been ethical, they could have just fixed and not compensated. Big props to Kabam.
  • Options
    Awesome. Very pleased that they owned up. While it wouldn't have been ethical, they could have just fixed and not compensated. Big props to Kabam.

While we were going through many options of what we could do (hence it taking a while for our reply), that wasn't one of them :smile:
  • Options
    Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    Hey Mike I bought 30 Crystals today at around 1:50pm EST, does that mean ill get a shot again for all 30 again? Just to clarify that it wont just be 10 thanks
  • Options
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Lol

Your getting double your crystals so whatever u got first round will be freebies
    As I said, pushing it :) I guess the ore from my 30 2*s is my bonus!

• Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Mv1 wasn't there even after 11:40 am PDT,
    I opened 10 crystals & didn't see him, got 10 2* bots.
    You must refund us all.
  • Options
    Manuel1212Manuel1212 Posts: 10

Miike,

I opened another 12 more crystals after you said it was fixed but I still didn't see a single 4 star MV1. This is so frustrating. I don't mind spending even more as long as I get a fair chance but not seeing him as a 4* version at this time is really annoying. During UM crystal I let go of it but this one is too much.