Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave w/ LGM vs MM Unstoppable

I'm not sure if this is an issue or just how it is. In Raids, I've run into a 3* SW (Pretty sure R3) with a 3* LGM (sig level 35). I was using my 3* R4 MM. I dashed in to attack and got caught with SW's heavy and KO'd. This has happened three times now (yes, I know, watch out for SW's attack) and all times it has taken almost 90% if not more of my health. However, against the same SW with another bot (Ratchet or OG OP), the damage is regular.

Anyone else see this happen with their MM or some other bot?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    The problem is with other bots you get knocked away by the heavy, motor unstoppable allows the heavy to just pulse on you
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    That makes sense. I just wonder if that's how it should remain? One shot death that's not even an SP3.
    Not sure if how it's intended because so many functions in this game aren't how it's intended but still exist
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Unstoppable is not parrying, so...that's a great way to counter Motor! And just don't use Motor to fight against SW (at least do not dash so much). Barricade kills SW more easily.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    This has nothing to do with LGM.

Soundwave fires on the ground multiple shots as his heavy.

If you're instoppable you run through and get hit by all the shots instead of getting knocked back by the first.

You're basically getting hit by 3-5 heavy attacks at once.

Solution? Don't unstoppable walk through a heavy attack and eat multiple shots.
    Easier said than done he can hit his heavy while u are essentially hitting him, op original point being if this heavy knocks back everyone else and hits with only one hit in 5, what's point of having 5 hits or whatever, if rest of hits only hit one bot, I've had my r3 motor see 3k dmg from a heavy this way on raids. I deal with it it's not end of world but makes no sense from programming point.

Why doesn't a roll out car heavy hit someone and run them over multiple times ect
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I don't think they do area damage over time. so if they want the effect to last, even if you miss the first hit of his heavy but come in right after, you'd get through, but by having multiple pulses of the damage, it also bounces you out if you come in half a second later. And since it bounces you out anyway you get hit only once. Makes perfect sense from a quick hack programming point :)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited July 2017
    This just doesn't seemed "balanced" to have one bot affected much different than others :p