Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Are Premium Bot Crystals Broken?

I swear to God, this is the fourth crystal in a row that I got a 2* Arcee. I find it *very hard* to believe this is random.

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2017
    Yes every pbc is giving out 2* arcee

8wjm4zbpwq6l.jpg
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Pofh1 wrote: »
    I swear to God, this is the fourth crystal in a row that I got a 2* Arcee. I find it *very hard* to believe this is random.

Don't buy Pbc, only buy them if you are forging bots. Personally, I will buy only Feature bot crystals if I'm looking for the new bots they releasing.
  • Options
    Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Ok cool, sounds like a better strategy than this periodic wave of disappointment. At least my 2* Arcee is really strong.
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Is this for real? I have 15 PBC to open....
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I was being sarcastic, they are not broke guy just had bad luck
  • Options
    Bad luck four times in a row. Then I got a Grindor which I immediately forced because f*** that guy.
  • Options
    SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    The roster isn't that huge, so expect dupes.
  • Options
    QliverQliver Posts: 54
    Guys, I opened 16 x Hot Rod crystals at once and got nothing but 2* dupes, that's 2400 Energon wasted... And those crystals supposedly have better drop rates than the PBCs, so don't expect too much
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Bad luck four times in a row. Then I got a Grindor which I immediately forced because f*** that guy.

Really? Because Gindor can take a beating and output a ton of damage, especially duped. Just because he is in a class with the best bot in the game and the raid powerhouse doesn't mean he is bad. He is actually a pretty great bot, and since I moved him to my base is cleaning house.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    PBC sucks now. don't expect anything more than a 2* or a duped 3*
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Davien wrote: »

What do you expect lol a 4* every time??? Maybe 1/100 is 4* you guys keep buying keeping getting the same thing and still keep buying lol
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    Amano wrote: »
    Davien wrote: »

What do you expect lol a 4* every time??? Maybe 1/100 is 4* you guys keep buying keeping getting the same thing and still keep buying lol

when game was first released it was better. Got a lot of 3*s that I didn't have from it. And even a 4* windblade.

Then suddenly it changed and 3*s become more and more rare. 2*s are the common drops from it now.

Just stating from my recent experiences opening them.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, it certainly seems that way. In no way do I have any data supporting this nor is my sample size big enough but it does certainly seem like the drop rates for 3* and 4* have diminished since the start of this game.

• Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    20 crystals all 2*. #gachalife
  • Options
    Slibby8803 wrote: »

Really? Because Gindor can take a beating and output a ton of damage, especially duped. Just because he is in a class with the best bot in the game and the raid powerhouse doesn't mean he is bad. He is actually a pretty great bot, and since I moved him to my base is cleaning house.

Oh I understand that, I just hate everything about him.