Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beginner Guide

I'm fairly new to this game and don't feel I have it down just yet so if anyone could answer these questions, would really really appreciate it.
  1. When you forge a bot what exactly does that do for the bot that gets the other bot? I know the bots forge level goes up but what does that mean?
  2. When attack at the foot how can you back that? Is swiping left or right the only way?
  3. I know there's 2 star 3 star etc, I know 4 star is the best but what does it actually do to have a 4 star from a 3 star?
  4. Whats the easiest way to get Alpha Sparks?

Help/Guidance/Feedback appreciated!

Comments

• DIKAIODIKAIO Posts: 18
    Also, is there a 4 star Bumble Bee?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    1. Forging adds health and attack power to your bot. It's something to do later when you have maxed out bots and need to take the next step. At the beginning, don't worry about it for now.
    2. I assume you mean a heavy attack like when say Motormaster turns into vehicle mode and swipes at you. You have to back dash.
    3. Not sure what you mean but 4* can have higher ratings and can be ranked up more than 3*s. They can and will be eventually more powerful than your 3*s as they get ranked up.
    4. Raids - purchase alpha essence from the raid store
    5. No 4* Bee has been released yet.
  • DIKAIODIKAIO Posts: 18
    @JKL you rock - thank you!
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    If you use LINE app, add TFTF 411 BOT as your friend, it gives some very good information.
  • PrimaPrima Posts: 13
    Kruga wrote: »
    If you use LINE app, add TFTF 411 BOT as your friend, it gives some very good information.

cool thx

• Some heavy attacks are projectiles which you have to sidestep in order to prevent getting hit.