Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron Arena Brackets

Hey guys
I am so excited that megatron is coming. I just want to say that in megatron arena please do something about the 4str arena bracket. Right now its only 5 people and its has been a long time since since the last bracket expansion.
I mean i will be trying to get him in arenas and will be spending like a mountain of energon on megatron arenas. But if i don't get him then i may seriously stop playing. Its not just me lots of players try their best and spend lots of energon and never get featured bot. Really unfortunate and heartbreaking
So, on behalf of all the players i request you to please expand the featured 4str arena bracket so more people can hope to get what they really want.
Thank you

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    If your gonna spend a mountain of energon, just spend it on the featured bot crystal, you may have better chances getting your bot there.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    If you're gonna spend that much just spend enough to make sure you get top 5
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Or you could wait for a Megatron crystal deal if there ever is one.