Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

raid match making

Kabam hear me out! You guys need a better raid system match making. My top bots are in the alliance mission and the match making still giving me strong opponents bases. Like for real... I can't even win with my b team. So there you go into just lost a raid energy and even i refresh it still gave me strong opponents. So I wasted all my raid energy and now I have to wait hours again just to find a match.
Just balance the raid like what ever free bots we have available to use. Or even better give us a tier barrack. Not everyone is equally skilled. And how about the arena? New user won't even have the chance for top 1-3 places for those promotion bots. Because all the beta player already beaten us. They probably have 10 4 star, 20 maxed 3 star bots by now. I'm just saying how can we compete with them for points.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    You can't compete, not anymore. Not without spending hundreds on energon every week to climb into a range where you can grind for it (I mean a literal 72-hour grind, don't look away from that phone!) and even then you'll need to spend money.
    Or you can do what I did, and just go for the milestones. Way less stressful that way.
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    Your raid opponents are based on your base level, not your available bots. It's not Kabam's fault you don't have a good team for raiding, it's yours (as you choose who to put in AM).

The system isn't perfect by any means, but it doesn't make sense to fix it in the way you suggest.
    Raid opponents are actually based off of your medal count. Still, yeah don't bring your B team to raids, the AI deliberately plays along with the individual mods and will annihilate you if your bots aren't leveled.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    CandKane wrote: »
    You can't compete, not anymore. Not without spending hundreds on energon every week to climb into a range where you can grind for it (I mean a literal 72-hour grind, don't look away from that phone!) and even then you'll need to spend money.
    Or you can do what I did, and just go for the milestones. Way less stressful that way.

You can make 6-800 energon a week in arenas simply by playing both in a semi competitive nature don't even have to be at the top can be 3-10% and still do this
    Amano I don't know where you pulled 6-800 energon but that's laughably false without spending all your time (forget sleep) in arena.
    I've been either in 3-10 or 10-25 bracket for weeks, made about 150 energon in a week
    Actually according to the in-game milestones, 250 energon per week is the absolute limit, you literally can't go higher
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    You forget about the Energon the arena chips as well. With all that, I usually get 400 to 500 Energon a week and I'm most of the time in the top 50 in the 3* arena and top 3% in the 4*.
  • @lilbeastie I know it not base on my available bots. So I had a 2* base rating 4k but they are matching me up with 6-9k bases. And you are so right and smart I guess. It's base on your base rating.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    @lilbeastie I know it not base on my available bots. So I had a 2* base rating 4k but they are matching me up with 6-9k bases. And you are so right and smart I guess. It's base on your base rating.

If you have a certain range of medals you are going to get matched up with players that are around that or higher medal count, some will have low base rating but mostly will be a higher range, you'd have to take some losses before you can raid within your range. Don't worry about losing all your chips, you can gain more than you lose in this raid system, its way better than the old raid system.
  • So having 1.6k-1.8k medals gave me harder base to fight. Sigh.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes higher your medal count is higher the opponents will be, part of matching system
    Peyote wrote: »
    You forget about the Energon the arena chips as well. With all that, I usually get 400 to 500 Energon a week and I'm most of the time in the top 50 in the 3* arena and top 3% in the 4*.

Yeah I forgot about those, you're right
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    Can't seem to edit or quote on my phone (tried a few days ago then forgot about this thread!), but yeah- its medal count I meant for the raid level, not your own defence level.

Thanks everyone for the corrections.