Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

KABAM PLEASE!

Fix Android devices ;) .Try and test it out on your test department im sure you will know what im talking about.Thanks in advance.Peace o:)

Comments

• Hey IvanTy!

We do test on Androids! Lots of them! But each and every device is different. If you're having performance issues on your device, you can help us out by letting us know what issues you're having, and what kind of device you're using. If you can give us the model number, that's especially helpful, because one kind of device (say, HTC One Plus 5) can still have a number of different models under that name.

And rest assured, we're continuously working on improving performance across all devices and platforms!
  • Hey IvanTy!

We do test on Androids! Lots of them! But each and every device is different. If you're having performance issues on your device, you can help us out by letting us know what issues you're having, and what kind of device you're using. If you can give us the model number, that's especially helpful, because one kind of device (say, HTC One Plus 5) can still have a number of different models under that name.

And rest assured, we're continuously working on improving performance across all devices and platforms!

@Kabam Miike I wish that were true. I still can't play on my Nvidia Shield Portable. It's been broken since the 2.0 patch.

Not only that, but the community has been clamoring about Nvidia Shield related issues since April. Yeah, APRIL. We even brought it up again with the 2.0 patch because we were largely being ignored. We are talking about one of the strongest, most powerful Android gaming machines on the planet and Kabam can't even get the game running stably. It's sad at this point.

For the love of god, pull the Shield devices you have out of storage and figure out what the hell is going on. PLEASE.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    edited July 2017
    My device is the Samsung Galaxy S8+ im using the exynos processor. My issues are

- While playing it at 1hr or more the game stucks on loading screen and reboots.

- Weird Pink objects seen in mountains and buildings when playing in Alliance Mission and at the same time their sticking to the bots. example when bludgeon or motormaster slashes you can see pink colors.When bumblebee or any other bot fights their butt has square pink that looks like energeon **** leaking :D:D:D

- Lag and stutter gameplay when your in the middle of the story missions quest.

- When playing too long choosing a bot before the fight loading takes too long.

- Battery drains fast

-Heats up the device

- When logging in on the game your account cant be recognize fixing this is to relogin again which is annoying everytime your wanting to know your arena or milestone rewards everyday. ;)

- When opening up the crystals there are signs of lag

- There are times in arena when the next bot fights loading screen takes too long and game reboots and goes back to launcher.

This are all the issues im experiencing.Fellow Samsung galaxy S8 , S8+ or android user feel free to post your comments here for additional bugs and glitches that ive missed so that we can enjoy this beautiful game smoothly.Hopefully all of them will be fix thanks for the reply Kabam mike :smiley: and thanks for the awesome game.Peace. o:)
    Almost forgot my Samsung Galaxy S8+ Device model number is SM-G955FD. :):):)
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    U guys need 2 please tone down how aggressive ai has been lately its a lil ridiculous im not GOD or put ratchet back the way he was so we can last a lil longer jesus
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    sucks to play on iPhone 6 too longest I can play is around 30 mins to an hour before the device really lag, overheat, or even crash. A graphics option for us players to set it to low would help to let us play the game longer without performance issues on older devices.
    edited July 2017
    I manage to take a screenshot today just to show you what i have said in my number 2 list of bugs and glitches that need to be fix.

nm5ujkfl364z.png

x9tgldbxh01d.png

zw2zye2k5tzg.png

ygsd4305tmbz.png

5lrs0mmei3rx.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    IvanTy wrote: »
    I manage to take a screenshot today just to show you what i have said in my number 2 list of bugs and glitches that need to be fix.

nm5ujkfl364z.png

x9tgldbxh01d.png

zw2zye2k5tzg.png

ygsd4305tmbz.png

5lrs0mmei3rx.png
    That happens in Mcoc once, it's really colorful and awesome, I wish I could have your version of the game
  • Mine device does the same thing too.
    My device is Galaxy Tab A
    Model number SM-T350

Please help fix it soon. Thanks
  • PhoenixPhoenix Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    At lest you didn't have this bug...
    t04iu98nj06g.png
    p3ruqnrtih95.png
    imqcizs00x9g.png

I give you all my details before and after 20 min of gameplay lag and crashes still continue -_-
    Freezes in raids.Can't raid properly.Come on kabam! -_- FACEPALM!

ea0cjb0vvfc3.png