Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Give bots

Add in game: giving bots

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hahaha...what?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2017
    He wants to be able to gift bots to friends, trade, whatever. These games would instantly become unplayable if that was allowed. Never gonna happen.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    It's nice to see new ideas giving surface! However, this one in particular would not bode well for the game's infrastructure.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    lol a person could create a duped Kabam account and send over all the bots to his other real account.. you think Kabam is dumb to do that? Even I wouldnt support the idea as it will instantly ruin the game. When a game fails to generate revenue that is when it will crash. What more with a F2P title with so many ppl playing at the same time - imagine how much it will cost to maintain the servers alone??
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Oh hell no!It'd be abused

Imagine people making multiple accounts and abusing the gifting system
  • AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    You know it's a bad idea if even I disagree with it.
  • Hey There!

Thank you for the idea! At this time, this isn't something that we have any interest in doing. It sounds really cool, but it just opens up a whole lot of space for exploits, and potential scamming of other players. Who knows if this will change in the future, but not anytime in the foreseeable future.
  • I think you should be able to buy 3 bots a year from some one
  • I think gifting a small fragments of mission energy will be better people will abel to gift 3 or 5 energy to others. Moreover it should be limited like you can accept 15 gifts per day