Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Hope to see actions taken

As mike said in his post people have been exploiting the game/ cheating. Taking away one weeks rewards in am is not enough.

I would love to see full account bans for anyone doing this, they have been doing it for who knows how long and reaping the rewards for the same amount of time costing everyone else trying to play legitimate

Comments

• Options
    Hey Amano,

In the case of this exploit that we're referring to specifically, it was only available for a very short time this week. We've already closed the loophole that was allowing this to happen.

Cheating is a different matter. That is punished in a different way, that is usually an account ban.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    There's definitely other cheating going on.... I could link you the website if you'd like... it's a well known hack that's the community has known about for a long time many of us have filed many tickets but nothing people keep using the hack. In am,rok,raids and anything else
  • Options
    NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    edited July 2017
    Amano wrote: »
    There's definitely other cheating going on.... I could link you the website if you'd like... it's a well known hack that's the community has known about for a long time many of us have filed many tickets but nothing people keep using the hack. In am,rok,raids and anything else

Hopefully they close this hack as well. I hate seeing cheaters when the rest of us are playing this game fairly.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    All hackers should be banned and get their bots replaced with 1* Grindor
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    This is unfortunate to hear, hopefully the predicament is resolved sooner than later! :/
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    All hackers should be banned and get their bots replaced with 1* Grindor

Or 1* Arcee, both could work :P