Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Better wording for exiting arena battles

It says when exiting that you will lose your current opponent, your current win streak, and your points multiplier but absolutely nothing about losing your bots as well.

I accidentally added higher ranked bots to a 0 win streak fight (I had lost a 13 streak last night before going to bed and forgot about it this morning and didn't look to see where I left off).

I didn't want to waste these better bots on a fight with no x3 multiplier so I exited the fight, carefully read all the information about what I would be losing (which is nothing when you're at a 0 streak) and then discovered I won't be able to use the bots for a few hours now.

Please add this very important piece of information to the description so nobody else assumes the same thing. Thanks!

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    It just makes sense that you won't be able to use your bots, you just forfeit your fight and is considered as a loss the same way you would lose or win a battle.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Even before the bots are used to actually fight? What are they resting from, walking out of the arena before throwing a punch? Is the walk back to the dressing room that exhausting?
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    The cooldown timer actually starts from the time you pay the gold for your team of 3 bots, so even before selecting the opponent. So yeah, technically, they are resting from the walk to the arena if you want to put it that way.
  • Hey there,

Exiting a fight is the exact same as losing as a fight, so the consequences are the same as well. Your bots will go into cool down the same way they would after winning or losing a fight. I guess you could say that it's a very long walk back to the dressing room.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Peyote wrote: »
    The cooldown timer actually starts from the time you pay the gold for your team of 3 bots, so even before selecting the opponent. So yeah, technically, they are resting from the walk to the arena if you want to put it that way.
    This is true, also let's say you select your team and pay the gold, now you choose the order but decide you have to put the game down or need to walk away, that timer is still going, if you come back later and play the match win or lose your bots cooldown has reset and you can use them again immediately.