Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Missed?

I was just in a raid fight against Bumblebee with Ironhide. I used Ironhide's transformation attack (hold the screen until he transforms into a truck and fires a shot across the screen). Bumblebee had his arms up like he was guarding, which that attack SHOULD have broken through. He never moved, yet the shot went right on past him through to the other side of the screen, and it said 'miss'.

Is that normal behavior that has to do with his dodging (even though he was blocking at the time) or something screwy?

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Sounds like bb was on emi mod
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Was the Bot on a nod with the EMI mod? If so, this Mod reduces the chance of a range attack to hit. So it's very likely that was the case.
  • Options
    ManirysManirys Posts: 10
    That's possible, I didn't realize that applied to heavy attacks that happen to be ranged. Thought it was just regular 'tap from a distance' ranged it worked against.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    The emi can also allow the defender to actually block a heavy range attack.
  • Options
    SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    If you saw the "Missed" text, I believe the only time you ever see that is with an EMI module active.