Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Even the AI thinks Ratchet is Under Powered

JKLJKL Posts: 997
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
This isn't another thread on bringing back old Ratchet but he really needs to be re-worked.

I took a 3* R4 fully forged Ratchet (1450 PI) vs a 4* R2 Ironhide (11xx PI) in the arenas. After the class advantage and synergies, Ratchet was 17xx PI and IH was 10xx PI. Clearly a huge advantage for Ratchet. I set it to auto-fight to see AI vs AI. Based on the big difference in PI, Ratchet should win this. Nope, Ratchet lost the fight to Ironhide. He barely lost but still lost. If this isn't an indication Ratchet isn't "balanced" anymore compared to other bots, then I'm not sure what is. Other bots with less of a ratings difference typically win their match when using auto-fight. I used a 4* Mirage 11xx PI (13xx after class advantage) vs 4* R2 Ironhide 12xx PI (11xx class disadvantage), easy auto-fight win for Mirage with almost half health left.

Yes, one fight is just one fight but I'm sure you can see Ratchet quite under powered now. I certainly hope a re-work is in progress.
Tagged:

Comments

• SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Ratchet is stupidly underpowered now.

And no need to apologise, if Kabam keeps burying ratchet threads, we keep making them until he's fixed or players are fully compensated.
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    yeah - Ratchet is still my highest rated bot after all the resources I poured into him, but I don't bother taking him in to the arena now with a streak above 5 or 6 as he's a liability.