Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Intriguing Observations

I was logging on and doing my daily missions, story etc... Until I saw this dilemma in an attempt to start a story mission match:

3z7jpwrxakep.png

Considering how familiar this image looks and the odds which this could potentially be a new map - either that or simply a random glitch - I assume we may or may not get a new arena in the base.

Here are some more pictures of this "phenomeon":

9ubqgqpcud5w.png

m9r3f1gqkvul.png

I couldn't attack but I could still sidestep, dash in or avoid...

Dear developers, we haven't gotten any maps since beta so if we are getting some anytime soon, I'd suggest Darkmount, Kaon's pits or the Nemesis.

Comments

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Shockwave wrote: »
    I was logging on and doing my daily missions, story etc... Until I saw this dilemma in an attempt to start a story mission match:

3z7jpwrxakep.png

Considering how familiar this image looks and the odds which this could potentially be a new map - either that or simply a random glitch - I assume we may or may not get a new arena in the base.

9ubqgqpcud5w.png

m9r3f1gqkvul.png

Dear developers, we haven't gotten any maps since beta so if we are getting some anytime soon, I'd suggest Darkmount, Kaon's pits or the Nemesis.

Hmm... this is somewhat miraculous. Good find!

And lol, I'm just now realizing this but... Spectra, it's me, Bumblebee ^_^. The fact that you requested TFU characters is another dead giveaway (one that did not resonate with me at the time) :P

• Options
    Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    There was a last knight map added when they released a question of loyalty
  • Options
    ShockwaveShockwave Posts: 15
    Bumblebee wrote: »

3z7jpwrxakep.png

9ubqgqpcud5w.png

m9r3f1gqkvul.png

And lol, I'm just now realizing this but... Spectra, it's me, Bumblebee ^_^. The fact that you requested TFU characters is another dead giveaway (one that did not resonate with me at the time) :P

Actually, I was reporting it as a bug but it's yet to be cobfirmed as an actual bug.

I figured that you're bumblebee (the username says so xD). That request was solely based on my fav Decepticons and I doubt they'd add them but trying doesn't hurt :smiley:

Anyhow, devs if you do see this thread, could you elaborate how this happened? And if there's a solution for it since it happened 3 times in a row...
  • Options
    This is the weirdest bug I've seen in some time! Where did this occur? Were you in the middle of a fight when this just popped up? It looks like a combination of your Base and the arena set in Hong Kong.

Could you let me know what Device and OS version you're using? I would also try to delete the App and download it again, in case there is something broken in the files somewhere.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    This is the weirdest bug I've seen in some time! Where did this occur? Were you in the middle of a fight when this just popped up? It looks like a combination of your Base and the arena set in Hong Kong.

Could you let me know what Device and OS version you're using? I would also try to delete the App and download it again, in case there is something broken in the files somewhere.

It occured when I was trying to load the map, it said that there was an error loading the map then when I tapped "ok" it suddenly spawned me here.

Device: Sony Xperia Z3

The game works properly but this one bug persists at chapter 2 act 2 Origins.

Hope this helps
  • Options

3z7jpwrxakep.png

9ubqgqpcud5w.png

m9r3f1gqkvul.png

Miraculous indeed, luckily I got some screenshots...

Nice catch, I doubt they'd add TFU characters tho since they are from the "Prime" continuity.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

3z7jpwrxakep.png

9ubqgqpcud5w.png

m9r3f1gqkvul.png

Miraculous indeed, luckily I got some screenshots...

Nice catch, I doubt they'd add TFU characters tho since they are from the "Prime" continuity.

One could hope! ;)

And I believe Hasbro set it in the Generations continuity after scraping the MMO direction.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    It happened again but this time half loaded;

zzb895m3pp8w.png
    mwodgs8g7h1h.png
    wxvpwk2np3h4.png

This is getting weirder every time it strikes...