Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

2* grimlock upgrade/crash

Hey guys- the game is having fits on the iphone when you try to upgrade the 2* grimlock.
Not that it needed anything to make it crash more.

Comments

• Options
    BargBarg Posts: 23
    To be more specific- it is on an iphone 6s, wifi connected, all the latest updates. Had just gotten the grimlock 2*, went to rank him up, and received an error message. Screen cut to black, no further activity. Reloaded the game and tried again- same result.
    I would try to send a ticket in, but the forums seem to get faster and better responses.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Yup iPhone 6 Plus here and it's crashing saying unknown error in game when I want to rank up grimlock
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Same here, iPad Pro latest OS
  • Options
    STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Same as, Nvidia shield k1, only when I tried to rank him from Rank 1 to 2.
  • Options
    Hey All,

Thanks for pointing this out! We've just pushed a fix to this, and it should be taken care of in a few minutes. You might want to give it about 10 minutes, then try to restart the game and everything should be good to go!
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    Had the same issue on android, but now it seems to be fixed just now
    Hey All,

Thanks for pointing this out! We've just pushed a fix to this, and it should be taken care of in a few minutes. You might want to give it about 10 minutes, then try to restart the game and everything should be good to go!

• Options
    SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    edited July 2017
    I didn't get a crystal at all. Got 750 shards and that's it

Hmm, seems Grimlock goes directly into your bot collection. So what exactly did we get with this package? How are people able to dupe already?
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Serapth wrote: »
    I didn't get a crystal at all. Got 750 shards and that's it

Hmm, seems Grimlock goes directly into your bot collection. So what exactly did we get with this package? How are people able to dupe already?

It is a card, if you read the deal it says 500 shards up front and 250 a day for I think fourteen days. 250 x 14 = 3500, 3500 + 500 = 4000. 4000/2000 = 2. 2 crystals by the end of 14 days.
  • Options
    I am relatively new to this game and was curious about the Grimlock card is it a 1.99 per day for 14 days or just 1.99 for the whole thing.
  • Options
    jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    I am relatively new to this game and was curious about the Grimlock card is it a 1.99 per day for 14 days or just 1.99 for the whole thing.

It is a one time pay