Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arena idea

As I was playing arena, I asked myself, "wouldn't it be cool to run into kabam employees in here?" why not? Have someone go around in your offices and ask who plays and what their favorite team setup is, I'm gonna use Kabam Mike as an example.

So your fighting away in arena and you come to the point where the three teams you choose to fight and one of the three is a "Kabam Bounty", Kabam Mike in gold letters so it can stand out, select to fight and it'll have a starscream in there lol cause we know that's what he wants, or all three are star scream lol.
Each round should offer double your current multiplier.
Make it an uncommon encounter, and be fair, if we are already post 15 streak don't go upping the difficulty to hard, keep it at easy or medium.
I don't know. What do you all think?
To me I think it'll be fun to see something like that during a featured bot arena, to give your score a small boost.

Comments

• Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited July 2017
    If it's a double multiplier, it has to be a bright red flashing "HARD" fight
    Otherwise I approve of this idea
  • Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    As interesting idea as this maybe, having it double the multiplier will really throw the balance of points out. The balance would tip to the top players that can actually win the fight, making it more difficult for non top players to get higher. And then there'll be endless complaints of players either not getting it enough or others getting too many making it more difficult to balance the playing field.