Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Andrioid graphic problem

The game is awesome but the graphic is the problem I just cant stand it and I was hoping if you can fix the problem I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 and its brand new and I don't know why its having that problem and I was hoping if you can fix that problem?

Comments

• KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Had been mentioned a lot of times in the forum, graphics are scaled based on the capability of your phone. A brand new S6 is still a 2 year old phone, so it is expected to get lower grade graphics served.
  • ShockwaveShockwave Posts: 15
    Kruga wrote: »
    Had been mentioned a lot of times in the forum, graphics are scaled based on the capability of your phone. A brand new S6 is still a 2 year old phone, so it is expected to get lower grade graphics served.

My phone has 3 gb ram and can run unreal engine mobile games but this game still refuses to have max graphics...

All in all, iOS has better graphics even with all the flaws it's system has while Android suffers low graphics
  • The problem here isn't the RAM. That doesn't really do much of the heavy lifting on the Graphics Side. Unfortunately, even some of what are believed to be higher end devices do not have the ability to run the game at its best graphic settings. We're continuously trying to improve performance on all devices, and that includes the Graphics, but that is a long term project and will probably take some time.
  • LightstreakLightstreak Posts: 16
    edited July 2017
    Shockwave wrote: »
    Kruga wrote: »

My phone has 3 gb ram and can run unreal engine mobile games but this game still refuses to have max graphics...

All in all, iOS has better graphics even with all the flaws it's system has while Android suffers low graphics

I can confirm that the game adapts to the graphics capacity of your device. I am currently playing Forged to Fight on an old-ish Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 tablet (released in 2014), and my new Samsung Galaxy S8+ (2017).

On the old NotePRO 12.2 tablet, the graphics are rather outdated looking, with silly rounded normal maps on the models and low res, pixelated texures. The game also has flat, simple shadows and other such environment details as dust, or smoke coming from the bots when they are damaged is completely absent.

On the Galaxy S8+ the graphics are superb, sharp beautiful normal maps, with great quality textures. All in all, the graphics look fantastic.

So the game adapts to the graphics capacities of your device, and sadly as Kruga mentioned, the S6 is two years old hardware even if it's a brand new device. :(
  • CARNAGECARNAGE Posts: 7
    I can confirm that nothing has been made to help Android users whatsoever. Lagging, overheating and crashing since day 1 . That's the truth. New bot posts etc? Fix the instability of the game in reality.
  • StridurrStridurr Posts: 19
    Honestly, I wish I could downgrade the Graphics so my Pixel would stop burning my hands. Lol