Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Downloading assets

Ever since this update you released on iOS last night I have multiple "downloading assets" screens every time I start the game. On top of that I get to sit through two of them between every round of my arenas every time my bots are refreshed. What's the deal?

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    The game is just updating evything, it will stop aftre a while, as long as you have enough memory on your device.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Every time tho? Seems weird but I guess we'll see. I've got 99 GB left so that's not the issue.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Thats weird my ipad air 2 does have that issue too.everytime i log in it repeats the same process still updating eventhough its already been updated.
    Yup exactly what I'm going through.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Your storage not near full is it? With my old phone it would do that when storage was near full and tff would only show like 400 mb space used instead the normal near 1g
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Mustangjon- i have 16+ gig free- and its doing a refresh for everything: when i switch out each bot on the missions, between each arena fight, between different screens (like going from arena lobby to the base) and-best of all- the game still crashes.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This is annoying, it even pops up when I want to forge or upgrade, it's making raids last longer than they should,
  • I'm currently facing the same problem; download assets, play arena, close game, open game again and re-download assets.
    This is on iOS as well.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Same issue here, constantly Downloading Assets. When will it stop??? iOS user as well.
  • Hey Everybody!

We are currently investigating this situation, and will update you all as soon as we have more information. I'm sorry I don't have more to add than that right now, but rest assured that when I do, I will let you all know!
    Hey Everybody!

We are currently investigating this situation, and will update you all as soon as we have more information. I'm sorry I don't have more to add than that right now, but rest assured that when I do, I will let you all know!

Much appreciated
  • I'm having the same issue and cellular data usage has jumped since the update.
    uninstalled, and reinstalled seems to make it work fine again
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Thanks man. Worked for me as well.
  • Hey All,

Just an update. We have a new release on the way that will solve this issue for all players. When you see a new update (should hopefully be today or tomorrow) updating to that will solve the problem.

We're really very sorry about this problem, and are so sorry about any convenience this may have caused.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Yes i did that too uninstalled and reinstalled it fix this issue.