Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Welcome back calendar!?

This wasn't mentioned in any of the patch notes. Or did I miss something? aszmng63tl3k.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Yeah. Just going to go out and say that this appears "fishy". Don't believe everything you see on the interwebs.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Sorry for the poor picture but it's of my line device, one of our old alliance members came back and screen shot, even in the alliance activity it said alliance member found 4star.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Baiting kids with candy to come back and spend lol
  • Wut? Is this true? I think not...
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    This wasn't mentioned in any of the patch notes. Or did I miss something? aszmng63tl3k.jpg

How long was he away from the game for?
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Looks like a 4* prime wtf is this
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Umm, kabam miike.

Please explain. This is WAY UNFAIR.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Yes, tell us for how long they were away from the game, so I can duplicate my 4* Prime :)
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Now if it was a 4* Bumblebee...
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    He probably won't replys before Monday as he's usually not working on the weekend as far as I know.

I know however that the welecome back calendar is legit, but I think those rewards are fake, Kabam would NEVER give those items so easily, especially not because you haven't been online for a while.
  • Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    Who was this old alliance mate?
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    So I guess if they're willing to give this stuff away then these items weren't worth what we thought they were. I appreciate Kabam driving the price down on this stuff... I thought the prices you guys were charging was high as well.

teuikk8j7rst.jpg
    ww799fpmqzf0.jpg
    ij2v4mo71bg4.jpg
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    KingChris2 wrote: »
    Yes, tell us for how long they were away from the game, so I can duplicate my 4* Prime :)
    He was gone for over a month.
    Maybe we get a loyalty calendar
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    So while a bunch of us pay money, grind hard and get crappy 2*, others are gone for a month+ and get better rewards than we've grounded for? Smart. Looks like I'm not logging in for a month now as well.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    That's just terrible marketing from Kabam, rewarding players not logging instead of the ones actually playing the game (yeah we have a loyalty calendar, but compared to this, it's just rubbish).
  • StridurrStridurr Posts: 19
    Amano wrote: »

Yeah, we get a 3* Soundwave for playing instead of a 4* Prime for quitting. Lol
    Stridurr wrote: »
    Amano wrote: »

Yeah, we get a 3* Soundwave for playing instead of a 4* Prime for quitting. Lol

Mind you we have to log in for 28 days they have to log in for 3.... kabam logic
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    edited July 2017
    This is so appalling to people who have been loyal and are spending money on the game to keep this alive. The fact kabam has the nerve to do this is down right dis-respectful.

I was about to spend a ton to get grimlock but it looks like I'm not spending a cent on this game anymore just like MCOC. Just a typical slap in the face by Kabam.

Also they gain 1k t3b when we gain 100 t3b for getting the first milestone. Thanks a lot.
  • This makes me mad as well but I will still be spending money to get grimlock like who cares this happens it's a great marketing strategy to get players to play again but that makes me pissed because I still haven't gotten a four star and I have over 15 three star bots. Hope kabam can help clear things up fast because this needs to be addressed fast.
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    Definetly doesnt look good hope this can be addressed because Ive spent hundreds on dollars on this game. Would like to know whats going on
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Yeah... I know of a ton of players that have not had anywhere near this level of progress over the past month. Pretty hilarious. Smart move by Kabam. Lol.

Anyways, I'm on my way home to reward my kid who has been misbehaving the past month with a bulk size bag of candy in hopes she starts behaving. My other kid will deal with getting 2 fun size candy bars a month for being perfect... I have zero worries this strategy could blow up in my face!
  • Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    Protecto if you have 15 3* than you either got them very early on, paid for them, or grinded for them. They are proboy very good by now. Just do 4* arena
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    This kind of stuff is mind boggling. I understand Kabam needs to get players back and grow their player base. Dangle a golden bag of loot like this and you might get some to come back. However, in the same process, you're going to piss off a bunch of your existing player base. It seems like for all the nice new additions added to the game, there's always a huge negative decision that wipes out any goodwill or positive feelings created.

This isn't even a case of players complaining to get more free stuff. This is really a kick in the face to your customers that have stayed, played and continually spent to support the game. After the whole surprise Ratchet nerf, this is the follow up? Not impressed with this company and its decision making at all.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Not sure why so many people worked up, see all the freebie rewards you got while logging in a month and then what you may have gotten in spotlight challenge ect.

We need more players and if this gets players to come back great. It's not like they gave them a loaded account just some nice items.

No I don't have a 4* op myself I'd like one but I'm sure in last month I've gotten more than those rewards
  • Considering that I've spent quite a bit of money on this game, and OG Prime is still my white whale (no 3* or 4* version) you can imagine my sodium levels are the size of Unicron at the moment. I've been playing since April and probably never missed more than a day or two of logging in.

I understand luring former players back into the game with a reward, but this is ridiculous. A slap in the face is an understatement. Total disrespect.
  • A 4* Optimus and an Alpha Spark! That's some BS right there! Maybe I should leave the game for a few months maybe I'd get a 4* Megatron when I come back.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I could understand some "decent" rewards but I've been grinding and grinding (1st to lvl 50) and someone who hasn't put any time into the game gets an Alpha, 4* OP and T3 Shards? Ridiculous...
  • What? Don't tell me it is a truth! We're the loyal players and got nothing and the not loyal players got a 4* bots? For free? At least give us a 4* bot too! This is pretty unfair, if you want a player play your game back, make sure that the loyal players got the same rewards, that encourage us to continue play your games, this makes us stop playing for months now.
This discussion has been closed.