Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena

Hey, kabam, during the last update, did you guys 'tweak' the arena? Because the ai seems a little more dodgey and shooty. Annoyingly more so, to they point of 'why bother'. Its kinda hard to fight the ai when all its doing is dancing around your bot and shooting.

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I've noticed that since Megatron's arena started. The AI is back to its old god mode where we can just wait until getting Koed, even with class advantage.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Thought I just got bad at the game. Glad it's not only me dealing with the cheese.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2017
    What streak are you guys experiencing this at? I susally only have a hard time around streak 15, which is normal. Other than that, even over 10 win streaks, everything seems winnable:

w7nc51uoc65l.png

I'm not winning those by small margins either.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Manthro wrote: »
    What streak are you guys experiencing this at? I susally only have a hard time around streak 15, which is normal. Other than that, even over 10 win streaks, everything seems winnable:

w7nc51uoc65l.png

20-33. In that area lately this round.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I also noticed the 4* arena is giving much harder matches ups. I used to be able to get to the 15 win streak mark, but now I am facing rank 4 4*... i think this started back during the crystal arena
    Well I'm at a streak of 110+ and it's been pretty wild after fight 20.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Yeah, in 3* arena streak 20+ it was noticeable but not bad, then at 30+ it became absurd like last time when there was a problem with ai.

God mode inhuman reflex ai is not fun or challenging in a mode where you have to grind hundreds of battles and play every couple of hours.

The most annoying thing is how evasive they are, like they'll fire off shots and dash in and then dash out again so you can't even counter attack.

Super aggressive and super evasive.

Their microsecond reactions is just frustrating. Mirage doing stupid stuff like getting 20+ hit combos.

And everything seems faster.
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    U guys need 2 make ranks for 3* arena top 100 for featured bot and and top 50 for featured 4* i had 228 win streak 1.4 mil points grinding all day everyday and still rank 54 pretty discouraging i know u probly dont care but please consider that is how arenas r on mcoc y not on here?
    Soon enough they'll increase the range for the arenas. I know it sucks right now but hopefully it won't be too long til they do.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    DzSloots wrote: »
    Soon enough they'll increase the range for the arenas. I know it sucks right now but hopefully it won't be too long til they do.

Ive got no strings so i have fun
    Im not tied up to anyone
    How i love my liberty
    There are no strings on me