Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I didn't get Soundwave? (or anyone for that matter)

SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, so I just opened an enraged crystal and I was trying to snipe for soundwave, I got it to land on him and my game closed so I opened it went to check my bots and I didn't see any Soundwave or anyone new.

Not only that but I still lost energon for this so I basically didn't gain anything.td

Comments

• DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    So you got a duplicate
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    DzSloots wrote: »
    So you got a duplicate

no I didn't get one I didn't get anything it landed on Soundwave but It appears I didn't get him as my game crashed.
    If you didn't see a new bot it's because you got a duplicate bot. Simple
    Either way send a request to support about your issue. Nothing can get done here.
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    Well i sent a message to one of the staff hopefully this gets sorted out I don't wanna lose out on getting a bot I should have got.
    Honestly the crystals are pre-determined so there's no point in even letting them roll out. Just for future reference. If you did actually get a soundwave then hopefully it works out for you.
  • CARNAGECARNAGE Posts: 7
    Spinning or busting them all open at once is predetermined? That's what they want you to think...kabam have their own agenda hence nobody knows muhahahahaaa.
  • SkyraiderSkyraider Posts: 14
    edited July 2017
    He's right. What you get is determined randomly the instant you start the spin. It's not based on when you stop it spinning. It's a small scam.