Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Daily Card not purchasable?

I got an in game mail and a push notification about a new energon daily card, but it is not in the store when i log in. Is this a bug or can i not see it because i purchased an earlier one?

Comments

• Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    This came out about 2 weeks ago, but it still should be available. Did you check the energon the store after restarting your game?
  • Options
    OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    This happened to me too. Tried everything short if uninstall/reinstall to get it to work. Now the reckless driving crystal deal isn't appearing either. WHY WONT YOU TAKE MY MONEY?
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Same here notification come but not offer try to restart my game 3 times still not
  • Options
    Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    @Peyote they've sent an in game mail saying there was a new one, the first one came out a few weeks ago now. I'm guessing that you can only have one on the go at a time so if you bought the first one it probably hasn't run out yet and so won't let you buy the new one. Or it's a bug.