Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Adding the automated battle feature to Raids, Arenas and Alliance missions.

I would be ever so grateful if Kabam could make Raids, Arenas and Alliance missions have AI battles, like the story Missions.

I am a rather busy person, and have very little time to actually play. The fact that Forged to Fight has AI battles, where --IF I want-- I can just let my bots fight it out without any input from me, makes this game one of my absolute favorite games ever! I can play the game, progress through the story line, whilst still working. It's simply a bliss to have.

However, IF I wish to take control, I can do so any time. Thus, I feel I have double the freedom from usual games out there.

I would like this freedom --this CHOICE-- to be avilable in the Raids, Arenas and Alliance missions as well. After all, when doing Raids for example, we are battling AI controlled bots, rather than actual live players on the other end. So I do not see why we shouldn't have the option to have AI's battle each other like in the Story missions?

Because Raids, Arenas and Alliance missions don't have the automated battle options, I am sadly unable to participate in any of them, since I simply lack the time to do so. I only noticed this week just how much of my time they take up, because I've been diligently doing Raids, to get as many Cinematic Crystals and HotRod chips as possible. This is not something I will be able to repeat again anytime soon.

So, please Kabam, if possible, add the option to have automated battles everywhere in the game. Naturally, I understand if it won't be possible, but here's to hoping. :blush:

What's everyone's opinion on this? Would you hate having the option of automated Raid, Allience and Arena battles?

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    This is already available in arenas. But it's so bad that I don't recommand it unless your Bots have a massive edge in terms of strength or the IA will lose your fight while you would normally win it.
  • Peyote wrote: »
    This is already available in arenas. But it's so bad that I don't recommand it unless your Bots have a massive edge in terms of strength or the IA will lose your fight while you would normally win it.

Oh, thanks a lot! I haven't checked the Arenas in a while, as I knew I wouldn't have the time to play. It's good the AI option is available, but I am not happy it's so bad. The AI is quite good in the Story Missions; I would have hoped it would be just as good in other areas.

Thanks a lot for this info.

This gives me hope that they will have AI combat in Raids and Alliance missions as well soon. :smile:
  • The AI combat in the arena does well enough until you get on a 5+ win streak, then its a real roll of a dice if they win.

I agree with you tho, it would be nice to have the option to have AI combat in raids and AM.