Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wrong scores being awarded

I just completed a spotlight medium mission and was awarded 350 points towards the mission completion miss. According to the list it should be 650. Figured I'd inform someone so it can be corrected. Thanks.

Comments

• DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    Looking again I guess it is a "special" mission and not a "spotlight" which has unspecified scores in the list so it's possibly not a bug. We won't know till someone states which it is.
  • I am experiencing this, too. Hard mission completions are netting me only 650 points instead of 950.

@DeePrime
    The special missions are clearly the same as the special missions. They're referred to as the spotlight missions in the in-game announcement mail.

9ikm4ldnlz05.png

• Follow-up:
    This morning, after I submitted a ticket on this issue, I played another run through that mission and did get the correct 950 points. However I'm still missing 600 points that I should've received for the first two runs. Hoping that'll be properly credited before the end of the event.