Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena milestones

Last weel there was a crystal arena that i thought was awesome. After a few milestones you can 4* shards. Hoping you guy change this to the regular bot arena too.

As a player with 14 3* all level 3 4 level 4. And one 4 * at max level 2. (Damn tier 3) i really have no motivation for an arena.

My streak usually ends about 7 or 8 wins because then im going to 4* with over 2000, and my top both is maybe 1200. At the most i end up 500k when it ends.

My point is the current milestones dont mean much to me. I dont care for a premium bot crystal. Its just a 2* to forge majority of the time. A 1 star both crystal come thats forged and does nothing. And maybe 10 in energon. The most im hoping for is top 25% for 100 4* shards.

Just saying the milestones arent attractive and pointless unless you got a few 4* on level 3 or 4. Thanks

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    The milestones you refer to will be available every other week with the crystal bounty arena. But not on the normal arena cycle