Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance donation & AM cycles should coincide

Alliance "Top Donor Records are reset weekly". This is crazily inconvenient since AM is on a 9 day cycle. It becomes really difficult to manage who has and who hasn't donated the right amount each week. If "top donor records" were reset on the same cycle as AM (ie: every 9 days) this part of alliance management would be much easier for everyone
Tagged:

Comments

• Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    That is a fantastic idea!
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Agreed, it would make things easier. Please change this, it has always been dumb in mcoc as well, but at least we could make this change in tftf before people get used to the dumb way.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I can't edit the original post, but obviously AM calendars are 8 days, not 9 as I wrote. Donor records reset every 7 days though, meaning the problem is still asynchricity
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    This just seems too logical not to implement.
  • That is a great idea!

It would save me from having to worry about taking screenshots of the Treasury constantly.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    This is a great idea
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This idea is so good, it deserves a...

cj1uekwxptj7.png
  • Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    Please make this change!!!
  • Reaper_83Reaper_83 Posts: 1
    Yes! Please! It makes so much sense
  • eJusticeeJustice Posts: 4
    Hey Kabam,
    This really is a great idea that would make our lives soooo much easier. Please consider making this change.
    Thanks,
  • RuffRuff Posts: 12
    Great idea! This would help us keep track of donations much better!
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    Two thumbs up
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Sometimes the best solutions are so simple! Do it.
  • Great idea. Get it done @Kabam Miike
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    This would be awesome and would make it a lot less work for the officers/leaders.
  • Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'm taking it to the team!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Thanks Mike! Can't ask more than that :smile:
  • Gannicus_0Gannicus_0 Posts: 34
    Might make too much sense
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I hoping Kabam is still looking into this. It would be a great convenience to all alliances that it resets the same day that AMs start.