Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance war

The beta has under 3 weeks left if I'm correct. We already are on our second run of alliance mission and if course continues we can expect a third.... will we get a taste of alliance war before global launch or is that being saved for global launch only... even further will it be realsed on global launch or is it not yet fully developed

Comments

• Options
    We don't currently have an Alliance vs Alliance mode be prepared at the moment. We have plans for lots more content coming in the future after the game goes global, so keep you eyes out for more information as time goes on!
  • Options
    We don't currently have an Alliance vs Alliance mode be prepared at the moment. We have plans for lots more content coming in the future after the game goes global, so keep you eyes out for more information as time goes on!

@Kabam Miike when will we hear more on Alliance Vs. Alliance wars..?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    zvdst29hpa0p.png
    Please add AW ASAP!!! I want MOAR community drama, butthurtness, cheaters, mercenaries, piloters, toxic players and whining!
  • Options
    SAY NO TO ALLIANCE WARS.
    Oh my gosh, I can't believe it,, so old thread has been revived!
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    The Alliance Mission is good the way it is please cut the Alliance Wars out and give us 30min. energy timers for the AM instead