Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Money issue.

I bought the grimlock card and energon card for the $2 as advertised and it said purchase successful and worked but it did not take the money out of my bank account as I used a debit card. I am just not wanting to get seen as a hacker or anything and that something went wrong with the money transfer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    DARKDRIFT3 wrote: »
    I bought the grimlock card and energon card for the $2 as advertised and it said purchase successful and worked but it did not take the money out of my bank account as I used a debit card. I am just not wanting to get seen as a hacker or anything and that something went wrong with the money transfer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sometimes it takes time for the money to be transfer out. It happen when me when I bought a new laptop and it took some time.
  • Options
    rawrrawr Posts: 20
    it depends on when itunes/google consolidates the charges and bills the card