Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Waiting for a free 4* from kabam

Grandaddy313Grandaddy313 Posts: 75
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
So @kabam is your team going to give us a free 4* bot too if we all leave for months. You so poorly handle this. So just closing out the discussion is not going to change anything. We all are still wait for justice. To be fair why cant you jus give everyone the same thing you have gave him. Is it so hard. We spend alot of money in this game and we demand fairness. Thank you

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Some people spend no money on this game as well, get over it guys quit for months and come back if it's that important to you to get something free. Never heard the term it's not fair so much in my life
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Breaking news...

Santa isn't real.

The tooth fairy is just your parents.

Soylent Green is people.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    agree. I want a free 4* too and I'm a loyal player + spent money in this game.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Play 3 months, got 101 bots, and no 4*.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    @Mustangjon, must be easy for you considering you're in a top alliance and get top tier rewards while the rest of us don't. I've played a day before launch and only have 1 four star and I've spent quite a bit as well in the months this ga!e has been out. The welcome back gifts in my opinion are extremely uncalled for, from a normal player's point of view. Of course a high tier and probably heavier spender like yourself doesn't care as much as the majority because you could easily in a months time win some arena feathered crystals or an alpha from raids, etc..
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Do you want a 4* Arcee or a 4* Grindor?
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Not going to happen. You got your uncommital response, that all you gonna get. Trust me, been there before. And if you think this is going to have an impact on sales, you are wrong. I bet people went crazy with the recent offer, no matter that they handed the stuff out for free that they are now charging 100$ for.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Do you want a 4* Arcee or a 4* Grindor?

Yea well if I have to choose between a really good attacker or an insane defender I would currently still take the attacker. But either of those are fine and I'll happily take them.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2017
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    @Mustangjon, must be easy for you considering you're in a top alliance and get top tier rewards while the rest of us don't. I've played a day before launch and only have 1 four star and I've spent quite a bit as well in the months this ga!e has been out. The welcome back gifts in my opinion are extremely uncalled for, from a normal player's point of view. Of course a high tier and probably heavier spender like yourself doesn't care as much as the majority because you could easily in a months time win some arena feathered crystals or an alpha from raids, etc..

I've never gotten a 4* feature since beta days, and being in top alliance has very little sway on getting 4* shards almost all of my 4* have came from hard earned arena grinding, if you don't want to spend, don't want to grind. Then don't expect to have top stuff.

With new added crystal arena as well you can earn a 4* in shards in a week-3 even with minimal effort. If you've played since global then there is no reason you haven't put together enough teams to rank 4* shards

And I don't buy feature crystals, hell one my 4* came from the wasp raid event obviously was super lucky
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

I've never gotten a 4* feature since beta days, and being in top alliance has very little sway on getting 4* shards almost all of my 4* have came from hard earned arena grinding, if you don't want to spend, don't want to grind. Then don't expect to have top stuff.

With new added crystal arena as well you can earn a 4* in shards in a week-3 even with minimal effort. If you've played since global then there is no reason you haven't put together enough teams to rank 4* shards

And I don't buy feature crystals, hell one my 4* came from the wasp raid event obviously was super lucky

Yup the 1k 4* shards is really what I like most.. Please kabam more 4* shards. Introduce your 5* bots I don't really care. Just want more 4*s as they can be upgrade way more times than a boring 3* bot. Thanks!