Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which Special Does MixMaster Do More Damage With?

Special 2 or 3? It's hard to tell right now as the enemy dies before either special ends. Curious for when I encounter bots with more health in the future.

Comments

• juliusjulius Posts: 66
    s3 outputs more damage,but s2 outputs well enough to kill most of the opponent and much quicker
  • BigSquirtBigSquirt Posts: 27
    julius wrote: »
    s3 outputs more damage,but s2 outputs well enough to kill most of the opponent and much quicker

Cheers!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wow how can you use colored text like a mod :D
    Well S3 of course. Getting S3 requires more time and thus more buffs. S3 has also longer animation, long enough to charge another buff.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I get more than 1500 damages regularly with special 2 with a rank 3 3*. As for sp2 it's hard to say as the damages input doesn't really show on the screen. I think they are both good, but the key point is to inflict a debuff on the first hit so you have better chances of a critical, that's what increases the output dramatically.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2017
    Wow how can you use colored text like a mod :D
    Well S3 of course. Getting S3 requires more time and thus more buffs. S3 has also longer animation, long enough to charge another buff.

Actually majority of bots s3 don't do more damage than s2

Mix however is not one of them s3 is most damage
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    If you have max stacks on both special and crit bonus and crit on S3 at all, it obliterates.

If it doesn't crit, ehhh...S2 probably would have done the trick.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited July 2017
    I'm also curious on how one changes text color
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    edited July 2017
    not that hard

google bbcode
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    Totherkins wrote: »
    I'm also curious on how one changes text color
    Slibby8803 wrote: »
    not that hard

google bbcode

quote and you will see the code he used.
  • BigSquirtBigSquirt Posts: 27
    it's not hard