Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Top 1-2% in Arenas

I have made the top 1-2% in the 3* arena many times, but never the 4* arena. Any idea what point range you gotta hit to make it?

Comments

• I only gotten toTop 3%-10% that around 1.25 million milestone. If u want to be at the top u better spend a lot of energon recharging ur not and do lose ur winning streak
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    2-2.2M
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    2m is more than enough (for now). The cutoff in the first Megatron arena was 1.9m

You probably need about 18 3-4* bots (6 teams). Less than that and it will be hard to get top 2% at the moment. But the more people who play, the more people can get top2%
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Trailfire wrote: »
    But the more people who play, the more people can get top2%

This is key part for all those arena naysayers that refuse to play cuz they can't compete or whatever, more people that rank the higher those pools go, the crystal bounty arena had roughly 15k players rank which is highest we've had in any arena.

People played for milestones not rank there, milestones still valuable in other arenas as well

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I played my butt off to get Megatron, took every break I could at work, ignored my wife and cats, and made a grand total of...600k.
    I, and a heck of a lot of other players, will never receive a featured bot from arena. Never. Changing arena brackets won't change the fact that the same people win the bots every time, thus putting them further ahead and ensuring they will win the bot in the next arena.
    Sorry, shouldn't rant like that but it's all 100% truth.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2017
    CandKane wrote: »
    I played my butt off to get Megatron, took every break I could at work, ignored my wife and cats, and made a grand total of...600k.
    I, and a heck of a lot of other players, will never receive a featured bot from arena. Never. Changing arena brackets won't change the fact that the same people win the bots every time, thus putting them further ahead and ensuring they will win the bot in the next arena.

So, everyone should be awarded every feature bot because it's "fair" and that way everyone progresses at the same pace and has the same opportunity to win the next arena... Which will no longer have any significance because you can get the same reward for doing nothing?

Your veiled complaint makes zero sense whatsoever.

I guess every professional sports team should be league champions at the end of season as well. It's totally unfair that some players score more than others, how dare they even have win loss statistics.

Every game should be a tie, that way everyone wins and nobody's feelings are hurt through competition.

Just another complaint for the sake of complaining.
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Trailfire wrote: »
    But the more people who play, the more people can get top2%

This is key part for all those arena naysayers that refuse to play cuz they can't compete or whatever, more people that rank the higher those pools go, the crystal bounty arena had roughly 15k players rank which is highest we've had in any arena.

People played for milestones not rank there, milestones still valuable in other arenas as well

Come on, Milestones suck in the other arenas. Got burnt out already as a lot of people did. Most of us only play the bounty arena cause at least you know what you will get when you get the last milestone.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Guess you guys are just sitting on hordes or gold as well and don't need to run arena, they even added auto to make it easier

I'm always broke and have more than enough maxed bots, but forging gets expensive
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I'm guessing the top 1-2% rank reward is meant to be a consolation prize for the folks who really go for it in featured arena, so it's not surprising that the cutoff is high. However, and I'm a bit reluctant to share this info, I hit top 1-2% in the crystal bounty arena with a score of about 1.25-1.29 mil. ;)
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    You only need 800,000 to score in the next rank (3-10%) and the rewards were pretty tasty for that bracket in Crystal Bounty.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Manthro wrote: »

So, everyone should be awarded every feature bot because it's "fair" and that way everyone progresses at the same pace and has the same opportunity to win the next arena... Which will no longer have any significance because you can get the same reward for doing nothing?

Your veiled complaint makes zero sense whatsoever.

I guess every professional sports team should be league champions at the end of season as well. It's totally unfair that some players score more than others, how dare they even have win loss statistics.

Every game should be a tie, that way everyone wins and nobody's feelings are hurt through competition.

Just another complaint for the sake of complaining.

Complaint, yes. I'll admit I'm a bit bitter about the situation, since everyone on the forums keeps repeating the "energon is better spent in arena than on crystals" line which is outright damaging to most of the player base because it's actually the other way around unless you spend hundreds every week.
    Also you put a whole bunch of words in my mouth. I'm not wanting a participation trophy, I'm just irritated that arena is a positive feedback loop and that most of humanity is now locked out of getting higher than the 3-10 bracket without forgoing a house payment.
    Yes it's a bit of complaining but the devs read the forums so at least I'm getting my thoughts out there.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87

So you're saying others who are able to play more than you but can't quite make that 1-2% bracket shouldn't get a better opportunity at making it because you personally won't be able to make it? Call me crazy but I'm gonna have to disagree with you. They should increase the brackets and you will continue to fall where you do and get those rewards.