Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Signature abilities

What is everyone's favorite signature ability? I have only found a handful of bots where their signature ability seems to make any difference in a fight.

Comments

• Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Oops, I also meant to ask, for the few bots that have good signature abilities... is there a way to tell if it has been awakened before you start your fight against them? For example megatron or waspinator? If I know of their ability is awakened I change my attack plan slightly
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Blue stars = unawakened
    White stars = awakened

There are bots who really need their sig to be worth it and others you can do just fine without.
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Blue stars = unawakened
    White stars = awakened

There are bots who really need their sig to be worth it and others you can do just fine without.

Thanks for pointing this out. It is a little suddle, but I can't believe I never noticed it before.
  • Options
    I too am interested in hearing from you guys with many bots what signatures are most worthwhile.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    That's a difficult question to answer because... Some Sig abilities have a big impact even at low levels (SW, Megatron, etc)

While others, such as ratchet, have neglibile impact low levels, then really shine as they get duped and those percentages climb.

It's really not a simple answer depending on where you are in the game.
  • Options
    I never really said which ones I like so here they are:

Megatron (but I don't have him)
    Waspinator
    Movie Prime
    Mirage
    Barricade

These bots have signature abilities I feel like I can actually take advantage off, the others it is hard to tell they are even there.

I will give Rhinox and G1 Prime an honorable mention
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Lapras wrote: »

Waspinator
    Movie Prime
    Mirage
    Barricade

These bots have signature abilities I feel like I can actually take advantage off, the others it is hard to tell they are even there.

These are all great examples of Sig abilities that have big impact at entry level.

Sig abilities that have impact at higher levels are:

Ratchet
    Bludgeon
    Bonecrusher (dear god!)
    Windblade
    Mixmaster
    And many others

That's not to say the first list doesn't have impact at higher levels, but they don't scale like others in late game... Except maybe barricade... backfire stacks can ruin you.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Lapras wrote: »

Waspinator
    Movie Prime
    Mirage
    Barricade

Megatrons' sig is cool, I really don't have it but I've dealt with it in AM,
    Wasp is junk unless you've duplicated him allot, with just one dupe you get back very little health to even put up a fight.
    MV1 is good too but it makes him super weak to shock status effect, again the more you dupe the bot the stronger it gets .
    Now mirage is awesome even with just the one unlock, but he's basically for more advance players, you have to be real dodge-y (is that a word?) and know how to exploit his power ups against your opponent, but all around he's real fun to use.
    Barricade, his is cool too with just the one dupe, let's you stack backfire ailments with your blaster, of course you gotta be on point with your shots, and hope your enemy uses that sp when you have like 3-4 stacks on.

Work on your CW Prime, his sig is great especially if you do your T3 special, that inflicts perma armor break so you can bleed your opponents with hits.
  • Options
    French_BakerFrench_Baker Posts: 34
    edited July 2017
    I think Ironhide's sig is the best in the game. Who doesn't like one-hit KOs?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I like Soundwave, Waspinator and Mixmaster's signature abillities most!