Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Maintenance?

Hey miike,

What's up with this maintenance? No schedule? Just random. Messed up my AM. Please elaborate on what's going on.

Comments

• Hey Toughnut,

Unfortunately, this wasn't a scheduled maintenance. An emergency maintenance occurs when there is an error or issue that's causes us to have to take the servers offline to prevent further issues from occurring.

We're investigating the cause and working on bringing the game back up as soon as we can!
  • FalconFalcon Posts: 3
    Any idea on when it will be back up and running?
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Ok, thanks.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    5 min or 5 hours... or as long as it takes to feed the hamsters to power back up
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Hampsters are so last decade Mustangjon. Everyone knows servers are pigeoned powered now. How else do they work in the cloud?
    Hmm yeah I'm an old fart I keep forgetting about these fake cloud things
  • DigbobDigbob Posts: 3
    So maintenance kicked in right as I started a fight in AM. Opening animation was running, then boom. Maintenance message. I better have full health when the game comes back....
    Well worst case is 10% loss I'm sure you will survive if that's the worst of horrors we must face and actually this is really first time in months this has happened
  • GabaGaba Posts: 3
    Hi, i lost my 4 hours shield due to the maintenance. I want a refund please. My IGN : Gaba.
    Thanks
    That kind of request needs to go through the in game support ticket