Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid system is flawed

The raid system is wrong in this game. I get choices of bases 3-4x the power of my squad...game basically says "here's 3 bases you have absolutely no chance of defeating, and you have to pay for more choices"
According to support,this is a known issue yet it continues to occur. I think a little compensation is in order for the energon I e had to spend for more "choices" of 3 more bases quadruple what I could handle.
Bad enough it's 15k for a tiny frac
tion of Alpha spark.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It's not flawed, your enemies are based of your medal count, like a ranked match. If your one of those players that raids and puts up a shield then your setting yourself up for more difficult challenges in the future. I bet your at around 15-1600 medals maybe more, if so then you need to drop that count if you want a more palletable experience with your raids.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Max is exactly right. I bounce between 1300-1700 to keep it manageable. It's just not worth it to get your medal count higher IMO. You can still get all the alphas you can get in a day with a lower medal rating. At least then you'll fight bases you can handle without paying for new matches.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I was wondering how it was matched. I've been consistently paired with 7000-9000+ and my team is just above 2800ish... yesterday I got 2 8000 and a 900...which was weird but I guess the 900 guy was on mission.
    And thanks for the explanation and not a smartass answer
    Only issue I'll have is if I drop in medal count I can't buy the Sparks:/
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Only issue I'll have is if I drop in medal count I can't buy the Sparks:/
    If that's the problem then you need to build a better raid team, normally having 3 r3 3stars can keep you within the medal count to buy the sparks essence, you'll have your first full alpha in about a week and half depending on how much free time you have. But it still won't be easy, you'll encounter difficult bot mod combos and will have to suffer losses like everyone else, it's a struggle but worth the effort as is anything that requires work to get. Good luck.
    Yeah I think I've been spreading ore too thin. My team is 3* Rhinox, Bludgeon, and Barricade until I get the 4* Hot Rod and Prowl up to par
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You should be able to beat 7000pi bases with a 2800 squad on a fairly consistent basis, up to 7500pi.

You just need to check what classes your opponent has as defenders and stack your team to have class advantage over them.

Also, pay close attention to what bot is the strongest (it will be the portrait on the match screen)

That bot will almost certainly be on one of the centre nodes and it will be one you will have to face.

Hope that helps you a bit
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    edited July 2017
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Yeah I think I've been spreading ore too thin. My team is 3* Rhinox, Bludgeon, and Barricade until I get the 4* Hot Rod and Prowl up to par

I would suggest to at least have a 3* raid candidate of each type at your disposals before moving to upgrade that 4* tbh, since you would need 2x alpha to even proceed beyond Rank 2 for 4*, which mean you would be stuck at around 700 rating for some time, while for 3* you will need 1x alpha to move to rank 4 but at least your bot would likely be around 800-900 rating for max level at Rank 3.