Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ideas to Base Improvement

2»

Comments

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    I like bothe ideas, but i prefer the Shuttle Skins idea. Looks cool. But really, please make Raid Shields a bit easier. Also do not allow them to deactivate if we start a Raid.

Why do people keep asking that Raid shields NOT drop when they raid. Do they not realize that this would make those willing to spend untouchable in raid? I mean seriously.

a 24 hour shield is 75 energon. for $100, you can buy 3100 energon. 3100 energon is 41 days and change of shields. NONSTOP shields. For $100, if shields didn't drop due to raiding, you would effectively be able to farm infinite raid chips. This breaks the whole system.

This is why it will never be like that. Please stop asking for this. If you have a shield, and you attack. You LOSE your shield. End of story.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    ... But really, please make Raid Shields a bit easier. Also do not allow them to deactivate if we start a Raid.

Well... cheaper shield maybe but to make it not expired by raiding another would means that everyone can purchase a 24-hr shield and never worried about being raided at all. So that likely won't work.

Maybe just expires the shield at a maximum 15 minutes after the 1st raid starts would be cool, which allows someone to at least have one raid in peace (more if he/she is fast) and buy another shield to protect the chips after that.
  • Kruga wrote: »
    ... But really, please make Raid Shields a bit easier. Also do not allow them to deactivate if we start a Raid.

Well... cheaper shield maybe but to make it not expired by raiding another would means that everyone can purchase a 24-hr shield and never worried about being raided at all. So that likely won't work.

Maybe just expires the shield at a maximum 15 minutes after the 1st raid starts would be cool, which allows someone to at least have one raid in peace (more if he/she is fast) and buy another shield to protect the chips after that.

Kruga, in my opinion, your idea is probably the best. Maybe raiders should lose their shield from 5 to 10 min. after the firdt raid.

Actually... right now i don't ever realize why i had the idea to talk about Raid Shiels, since i never used them after all...
    (kkkkkkkkkkkk)...
  • Example for base skins...pogxfi5lrjux.png
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Put the bases like in Marvel... problem solved.
  • Example for base skins...pogxfi5lrjux.png

@Kabam Miike Please tell the Kabam team to add Base skins! They could be purchased with Raid Chips in the Raid Store. You could also add slightly small XP Bonuses added when Skins are used in your Base.
  • Also Make a notification each time we got raided!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    There's already a notification every time you get raided. Click on the big tower in the back-centre of your base and you'll see the last 20-30 raids. You can see a red number above the tower when there's a new notification there
  • No, I mean not the in-game notifications, but the device's notifications
  • The thing I like is the Shuttle Skin, really improve our base!
  • Give a Mastery Core Mine that give you a free Mastery Core every one week.
    That's really useful :smile:
  • Maybe another Mobile Command Center on base would do some good.
  • Give a Mastery Core Mine that give you a free Mastery Core every one week.
    That's really useful :smile:

Nah, it would be too easy to get Mastery Cores... 1 per week would mean in a few months, all Masteries could be purchased; besides, there are rumors that T2 Mastery Core will become available for purchase when more Masteries arrive -- and a new Mastery Core Raid Event could arrive around the same week.
  • After all of these 3* Shockwave raid event craziness. I suggest to increase the raid tickets limit to 5. This will be easier to peoples who drop their defense for shockwave chips
  • So...........................
    #BringBackFeaturedCrystalsOnRaidStore
  • So...........................
    #BringBackFeaturedCrystalsOnRaidStore

Featured Crystals where a lot better than 3*. S-Stars have an absurd Chips price and it doesn't pays. It was a lot better when we had Featured Bot Crystals in the Raid Store.
  • Agree, #BringBackFeaturedCrystalsOnRaidStore.
  • Yo!
    #BringBackFeaturedCrystalsOnRaidStore.