Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Tier 2 mod class sparks...

Anyone ever see a t2 mod class spark? If so where?

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Bringing up an old thread, but was curious about this.
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    They haven't been released yet. I don't understand the delay.
  • Options
    Aliens...man. Nah I'm sure kabam is afraid it'll make bases get out of whack as far as difficulty goes. But the top players would like that change. So if you could make t2 mods only available to the top players...wait nvm thsts the whole the rich get richer strat. One day we shall have t2 mods and it'll be glorious.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    They sold it for 100$ few weeks ago.
  • Options
    I would assume (if the reason is on purpose rather than just haven't got around to development which adds them) that the delay is to allow a certain global bot strength first. The reason being people may hate raiding (moreso than they may already) if tier 4 mods that you can actually use (or max tier 3 for that matter) turned out to be a suitable pain to fight. It would kill a feature (raiding) if the mods were there before the bots.
  • Options
    Oh, I didn’t know they haven’t even been released yet. I’ll stop wondering about them, then. Thanks!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I would assume (if the reason is on purpose rather than just haven't got around to development which adds them) that the delay is to allow a certain global bot strength first. The reason being people may hate raiding (moreso than they may already) if tier 4 mods that you can actually use (or max tier 3 for that matter) turned out to be a suitable pain to fight. It would kill a feature (raiding) if the mods were there before the bots.

Interesting thought.