Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arcee evade range triggering on Motormasters S1 special attack

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Arcee's 'Evade' ability says "x% chance to Evade opponent's Basic Ranged Attacks.

However, Arcee's evade ability triggers from Motormaster's S1 special attack. 'Evade ranged' appears on screen.

Can we have a definition of what is a basic attack? Are special attacks basic? Are heavy attacks basic? What is not considered a basic attack?

I've seen other interactions like this with other characters and abilities, so I think there might a general problem with game not being able to distinguish different types of attacks, or descriptions are incorrect.

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Arcee can evade all range attack she evaded mid ih l2 other day on me
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    That's why I keep saying that kabam needs to make it 0% evade if your special connects, it's a special combo.
    If theres a stagger animation the next part should hit, I don't think any of the people who work on this has every been a fight, im not trying to be rude here but come on, what they need to do is sit down and watch some highlights of UFC and see if those fighters who get staggered evade the next few hits.