Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thundercracker [Combiner Wars] Spotted in the game's first 2017 Trailer!

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Guys, i just re-watched the first Trailer of Forged to Fight... and some may have also spotted this, but i decided to post it to show some analysis of a Trailer many of you probably watched, despite missing a single small detail. At the superior left part of the backgraound of this website you're at right now, we can spot Thundercracker.

Watch the last few seconds of Trailer and look at the picture carefully. Fist, i presumed: "That Bot will never be playable, since Starscream, Drift, Grimlock and Megatron also aren't."; but then the "A Question of Loyalty" and "Size Matters" Spotlight Missions came, unmasking every of them... except for Starscream. If we can expect Starscream to probably be available for the next month's Spotlight, and we know monthly there are 2 new Bots that come in Crystals and Arenas during the Spolight's first and last weeks, we can probably expect Thundercracker and Starscream to come together in the next Spotlight Mission.

Comments

• SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    when do you think we'll see shockwave being released?
  • I hope soon enough. He's my prefered G1 Decepticon.
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    I hope soon enough. He's my prefered G1 Decepticon.

Anytime in August or after is fine for me because then it gives me time to build up on energon so I have enough to get atleast 10 crystals.
  • XxKuiRdAlfaxXXxKuiRdAlfaxX Posts: 20
    edited July 2017
    nejwub6155uj.jpg

Its True
  • Do you think they should also add Skywarp? Ir they add all 3 by the same time, they could male a triple Arena, just like they did Wirth Prowl, Waspinator and Soundwave.

Suggestions for Kabam:
    3* Arena: Seeker Attack.
    4* Arena: Hunger for Power.
    Crystal: Seeker Crystal.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My idea for Thundercracker(short):
    Class: Tactician

Main abillity:
    Missile charges
    Using heavy attacks has 40% chance to give him 1-5 missile charges, each missile charge increases his special attack damage by 2%
    Critical hits give him 1-2 missile charges
    Every 10 combo hits gives him 1-2 missile charges
    Maximum missile charges he can stack: 100

Signature abillity:
    Sky Strike:
    Activating heavy attacks gives him 5 missile charges but they'll expire after 7 seconds. Additionally, each missile charges he has reduces enemy's evasion chance by 2%
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Why should TC be in the same class as Screamer? He should be with Golden Sharkticon.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Why should TC be in the same class as Screamer? He should be with Golden Sharkticon.

Lol
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Lol

Lol lol :D