Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Welcome Back calendar repeating

Hi! Thanks for the welcome back calendar goodies! That's pretty nice.

The bug is: I'm getting them a second time. Noticed first when a pile of Tactician ore showed up, by virtue of duping a 4* Optimus.

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Congratulations!

With all the free alphas and Tier 3 Basic essences coming to you every week, you'll have a Nice Rank 3 Optimus (Signature level 45) in about 8 more weeks :) Sweet welcome back deal! If that doesn't keep you logging in every day I don't know what will :)
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    You've got to be kidding me. Please tell me this isn't real.
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Oh sweet so if we quite the game we can come back to a dup of the best bot in the game. WTF man... feels bad to actually play the game consistently.
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    Pics or it didnt happen, although I wouldnt be surprised after seeing 400 alphas being given away at a time..
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    @Kabam Miike please investigate.

And thanks to this honest thread starter for informing as we wouldn't know.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Ray94 wrote: »
    Pics or it didnt happen, although I wouldnt be surprised after seeing 400 alphas being given away at a time..

This is a week calendar. All the other week calendars (alliance and 7-day) are recurring. No surprise to me at all that this one uses same logic and just doesn't stop. And since different people at different times can activate this calendar, they can't just take it out. They'll have to manually turn this calendar off for people that have claimed the 7th day.