Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 3 Reward?

ManirysManirys Posts: 10
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just to check, you get 'completion rewards' in acts just for completing every mission in an act at any percentage, while the 'exploration rewards' are for 100 percenting every mission in that act, right? That's the way I seem to remember it happening before, and I just completed Act 3 with missions at 100%, 65%, 28%, 24% 30%, and 25% and didn't get the completion rewards at all.

Of course, it's possible that I'm completely wrong, but it does seem weird to finish the act even without 100 percenting all of it and get nothing in particular aside from the 10 energon for finishing a mission for the first time.

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Act 3 is not fully avalaible yet so there will be more missions to complete in the future, hence the fact that you don't have 100 % for it.
  • ManirysManirys Posts: 10
    Ohhh right, gotcha. Thanks. I thought that was pretty short. Plus I mixed up the act/chapter thing. Mission, Chapter, Act. Thanks.