Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you want Shockwave in the game very soon or very later?

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Forum users, please vote in the defending of one of the following options:

Do you want Shockwave in the game very soon or very later? 16 votes

Yes, i want Shockwave right now.
43% 7 votes
Maybe, soon enough...
50% 8 votes
Not right now, maybe a bit later.
6% 1 vote

Comments

• SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    if we get Shockwave too soon that may not give everyone enough time to stash up on energon likewise getting Shockwave much later makes the waiting annoying so I think Shockwave should come in Early August.
  • Agreed. We need to build up Energon to purchase the Crystals... but if we miss this chance we can always wait for the next limited-time Crystals to come or Raid Events, since theyr apparently are finally also part of the game... but considering you can only get 2-Stars or Crystals in Raid, and it's actually almost IMPOSSIBLE to get good characters in Arenas, probably for the best we should build up on Energon.
  • Shock wave is one of the more strong and intelligent characters so i kind of want to see which shockwave they would put in so I want shockwave in soon
  • We're gonna get lots of chances on Shockwave even after his Crystal and Arena events end. I want him very soon, he's my prefered G1 Decepticon.