Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wich is the best Kabam game, in your opinion?

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Wich is the best Kabam game, in your opinion? 31 votes

Transformers: Forged to Fight
83%
French_BakerSepTWE10Timmy2ChainzFrobonesJuniorAllenCandKaneDavienAnubisAdamsNumber7BlazinhobbsGambadisqualoPredacon_OrderMezoriCHIBAGochaBROIvanTyShadowind_Prime13SmileyLikesPie21WunWun420 26 votes
Marvel's Contest of Champions
16%
STORMZZStitch626Joker69KingChris2Gunz0 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I would hazard that the switch from 2d to 3d has made them almost like apples and oranges. Very different mechanics, although having gotten in at the ground floor I'm enjoying FtF more.
  • Options
    Lots of people commented about Marvel's CoC being better, but they've been developing the game for a lot of time. Forged to Fight is a new game, and it's still in Version 2.1 or something about that. I'm almost sure that, when Forged to Fight hits CoC's level, it'll be better. It has a big potential.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    yes so Kabam should pour more resources in upgrading TFTF instead of MCOC.
    upgrade it faster too before old players leave the game out of boredom.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Please don't kill me :/
  • Options
    It's OK, Gunz0, i made this Poll just so that people could show their own opinions.
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Kingdoms of Camalot isn't on the list? That is my favorite Kabam game but you left it off? How come I have to choose between these two?
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Maybe because he had no idea lol.
  • Options
    Once i mentioned "prefered Kabam game", i was refering to Kabam's fighting games, wich in case are M:CoC and TF:Forged to Fight.
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited July 2017
    Look - I really like this game a lot. But I have been plagued with constant crashing since installing this game on day 1 of its release.

I love the games graphics and its mechanics. I would even go as far to say that in general, when the game is working, the gameplay of F2F is better than MCOC. But the constant crashing before important fights, or during important fights - both using Android and Apple devices, forces me to put MCOC ahead of F2F.

For those who have a solid device that this game was catered to play on, and you dont experience the same level of constant crashing I do, I can totally understand why you would think this game was better. And just after this game was released, I felt this game was way better as well. But after months and months and months of crashing and no fix ever, the game's playability has diminished for me.

If they can fix the crashing, then that would probably move me over to saying F2F is better in general, even with the roster being smaller, and less things to do like AQ, or month long events that are released in full.
  • Options
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    Look - I really like this game a lot. But I have been plagued with constant crashing since installing this game on day 1 of its release.

I love the games graphics and its mechanics. I would even go as far to say that in general, when the game is working, the gameplay of F2F is better than MCOC. But the constant crashing before important fights, or during important fights - both using Android and Apple devices, forces me to put MCOC ahead of F2F.

For those who have a solid device that this game was catered to play on, and you dont experience the same level of constant crashing I do, I can totally understand why you would think this game was better. And just after this game was released, I felt this game was way better as well. But after months and months and months of crashing and no fix ever, the game's playability has diminished for me.

If they can fix the crashing, then that would probably move me over to saying F2F is better in general, even with the roster being smaller, and less things to do like AQ, or month long events that are released in full.

Agreed for sure. For a better playability in the game, you need a tablet. Pure waste of cash while Kabam could simply work harder to fix this glitch over working to add more limited-time Crystals to make you lose your Energon and by that your money...